The Showcase > Shows

Getting Ready for the MEM 2020 Show

(1/27) > >>

Jo:
As we recognise many of you are missing our model shows we have decided to hold our own virtual model show. The show thread: http://www.modelenginemaker.com/index.php/topic,9872.0.html will open on Saturday 29th August for the duration of the show.

In the meantime this thread will allow for you to ask any questions, hold discussions and if you wish to share your normal show preparation   ;)

Jo

Jasonb:
Good idea.  :ThumbsUp:

Can I just ask will I have to stand 2m from my screen to take part and also have to remain there until one of the organisers says I can pack up?

Jo:
We  are requiring participants to be Covid compliant so please no pictures of you with anyone else under 2m away from you this year unless you are part of the same household or bubbled with them. Internet connections are normally greater than 2m between users so we are assuming that is Covid compliant   ::)

Please note: Hand washing will be required if hands get dirty or oily from handling/running models but please no post workshop marks on the hand towels  :facepalm2:

Jo

Jo:

--- Quote from: Jasonb on August 06, 2020, 07:59:48 AM ---...... and also have to remain there until one of the organisers says I can pack up?

--- End quote ---

Missed that bit  ::)

Exhibitors should note that MEM take no responsibility for the models being displayed at the show (i.e. we are not providing insurance so you are exhibiting at your own risk). We recommend that after exhibiting your models that you ensure they are stored in a safe place.

We would encourage you to bring a different model along to the show the following day so that we get to see different exhibits  8)

Jo

P.S. I normally exhibit what I have built the last year, each year  ;)

Bluechip:
Who's bringing the Jaffa Cakes then    :headscratch:

D.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version