Engines > Your Own Design

Steam engine (Tiny vertical twin this time)

(1/3) > >>

gbritnell:
Good evening all,
With the 3 tiny singles finished I had a request for a twin using the same cylinder/column pieces so with a couple of drawings made I started on another set of parts. Most of the parts were covered in the tiny vertical thread so I'm just going to post some pictures of this engine. I still have to figure out how I'm going to build the piping so that it can be disassembled if necessary. I have tested both cylinders individually and they run just fine so it ought to tick over nice and slow with the piping on it.
gbritnell

Don1966:
Awesome George I like it, a twin mini. I will be waiting for your drawings. I don't guess it will have reversing on it. Are you going to do a photo series on the crank?

Don

ScroungerLee:
That's looking nice.  It's either quite small or you found tires with gigantic valve stems!

Lee

cfellows:
So, George, all I have to do is request a particular type of engine and, Voila, you'll make me one?  Let me get my list together!!!   :whoohoo:

Don't know whether to use the word "really cute" or "beautiful".  I guess both words would equally apply.  Lovely work!

Chuck

steamer:
Lovely George!    Gonna put a Stephenson link on it?

Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version