Author Topic: Edwards 5 Cylinders.  (Read 26398 times)

Online Laurentic

• Nr Yeovil, Somerset, England
Re: Edwards 5 Cylinders.
« Reply #150 on: February 01, 2021, 11:49:41 AM »
glorfindel - I also see you made the oil pump in the end for your lovely looking engine (it really is a beaut), you were wondering whether to bin it or not earlier in the build.  I have been looking at the plans for this engine, the pump bit, oil sump and spray into the crankcase bit is OK and clear but is the oil tank an external stand-alone feature (like the carby and fuel tank) that just vents back into the crankcase, and if so, would you know what volume is suggested for it?  I have the plans but no build notes to refer to!

Chris

Online Laurentic

• Nr Yeovil, Somerset, England
« Reply #151 on: February 02, 2021, 11:01:54 AM »
Forget that query glorfindel - I see on the plans under Parts List Notes a 4oz tank is suggested, so question answered!

Chris

Offline glorfindel

« Reply #152 on: March 09, 2021, 09:57:32 PM »
glorfindel - I also see you made the oil pump in the end for your lovely looking engine (it really is a beaut), you were wondering whether to bin it or not earlier in the build.  I have been looking at the plans for this engine, the pump bit, oil sump and spray into the crankcase bit is OK and clear but is the oil tank an external stand-alone feature (like the carby and fuel tank) that just vents back into the crankcase, and if so, would you know what volume is suggested for it?  I have the plans but no build notes to refer to!

Chris
Forget that query glorfindel - I see on the plans under Parts List Notes a 4oz tank is suggested, so question answered!

Chris
Sorry, just saw your post!! But it seems all good!!!   ;-)

Envoyé de mon SM-N975W en utilisant Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal