Author Topic: 3D printed Ford Flathead V8  (Read 14069 times)

Offline AOG

3D printed Ford Flathead V8
« on: December 11, 2018, 03:55:54 AM »
I have been playing around with 3D printers for about a year now. I have everything dialed in and I’m ready to start a real project. I was browsing Thingiverse and I saw this.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2537602

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRUQLCHZcgg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRUQLCHZcgg</a>

I thought that this would be a great engine project for my 3D printers. The intent is that this will be a side project to work on when I’m held up on my primary project. As far as I know this will be the first additive machining build log on this site so I am kind of figuring out what that means as I go along. Any feedback on what you would like to see as part of a 3D printed project build log would be appreciated. Now let’s get started. Since the model build’s up like a real engine, the first thing I need is an engine stand to build it up on. I decided to make this one.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2225638

It was designed by the same guy who designed the engine but it might be useful for anyone building a model engine. The first thing I did is to order the parts kit for the stand. It came with all of the hardware and the lengths of tube precut. Next I printed all of the remaining parts.

The parts were printed with a .2 layer height with a 25 % infill. I had 5 top and bottom layers and 3 outside layers. Included in the printed parts were a set of drilling jigs. I used the jigs to center pop the required holes.

Then I drilled all of the holes in the aluminum tubes.

I also drilled out the template that matches the hole pattern for my specific block.

Last I drilled out the holes in the fingers.

I deburred the holes and assembled the basic frame.

Most of the parts were screwed to the tubes but I did have some issues with layer separation in a few places (mostly from over tightening the fasteners ). I closed up the separations and glued in the remaining supports with CA glue. Hopefully that will hold. Next up was to build the spindle head assembly on top of the vertical.

Then I assembled the flange assembly.

With the flange assembly built I installed it into the spindle.

The wheels were installed leaving us with this completed engine stand.

Next time I’ll get started on the engine itself. Please let me know if this format is working for this type of build log and or what you think I should do differently.

Till next time.

Tony

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Moxis

Re: 3D printed Ford Flathead V8
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 07:51:20 AM »
Very interesting project. I have been interested for a long time about those 3d printers and am very near to place my order for one of them. Could you explain which printer you use and why did you choose that one?

Offline Ye-Ole Steam Dude

• Deep East Texas on Sam Rayburn Lake
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 08:30:50 AM »
Hello Toni,

That is a great project to start and the engine stand is really neat.

Have a great day,
Thomas
Thomas

Offline Admiral_dk

• Søften - Denmark
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 11:45:29 AM »
Very good Tony.

Since this is a first here - please document all mishaps too, as these will be very informative to the rest of us.

I expect a bit of money from my father in januar and a 3D printer is on the list so far - or put it another way, some spend on restoring one of my motorcycles and the rest on tools is the plan so far. So I'm rather interested in real experiences and not people printing animals etc.

Will definitely follow this thread.  :cheers:    :popcorn:

Best wishes

Per

Online BillTodd

• Colchester UK (where the lathes were made)
    • Bill's website
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 12:19:07 PM »
Watching with interest  :popcorn:

Offline AOG

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 05:09:57 PM »
Thanks for the feedback. I have three printers of which only 2 are good enough for this project. For big parts like the block and pan I will be using my Creality CR-10. For parts that require good precision I will be using my Flashforge Creator Pro.

Tony

Offline Shiroth

• Sutton, Ontario Canada
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2018, 10:08:50 PM »
I have been wondering about that model now for a little while, was almost tempted to print out parts to cast it in aluminum.

3d printers are nice toy to have, I have a decent beginner one, Anycubic i3 mega.
I have had it running pretty well non stop now for months. 95% of the time it is printing George Britnell's fordillac V8, and molds to cast it. it is turning out to be quite the learning experience.

Online ddmckee54

• We're having fun now --- or so I've been told.
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2018, 08:02:53 PM »
Add a set of Ardun heads to that an you've got yourself a real contender.

Don

Offline AOG

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 07:27:04 PM »
The block finished printing today so it’s time for an update. The block was printed in PLA with a .2 layer height and support touching the bed. For the purposes of strength and material depth for lapping, I used 5 layers on the top, bottom and perimeter and 25 % infill. I used my larger CR-10 to print the block because of it’s size. My CR-10 is not the fastest thing on the planet but it is capable of doing a decent job on large parts. Print time was 7 days and 16 hours. That’s the longest 3D print I have ever made. I don’t have a camera on that printer so I couldn’t do a proper time lapse. What I have instead is some progress pictures taken during the print processes. First the screwup. This is what happens when your boden tube comes loose from your extruder.

Thankfully that was at the beginning of the print.  Now for the sudo time lapse.

After day 2.

After day 3

After day 4

Day 5

Day 6

The start of day 7

Completed on the printer

Cleaned up block.

The next step will be to install all of the magnets and inserts into the block and get it mounted to the engine stand. That will be next update.

Sooo how am I doing? Is this the kind of things you want to see in relation to a 3D print log? Feedback always welcome.

Till next time

Tony

Offline gbritnell

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2018, 07:59:59 PM »
Great work! It looks like you added a few more features than what I had on the drawings.
gbritnell
Talent unshared is talent wasted.

Offline AOG

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2018, 08:07:06 PM »
Great work! It looks like you added a few more features than what I had on the drawings.
gbritnell

Thanks, much as I would like to pretend that I had the skill to do that, I can’t. This block is from thingiverse. It’s specially designed for 3D printing. You can find the details here:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2537602

Tony

Offline Ye-Ole Steam Dude

• Deep East Texas on Sam Rayburn Lake
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2018, 08:30:27 PM »
Hello Tony,

That is far out to see the block come together that way. Thanks for sharing those photos.

Have a great holiday,
Thomas
Thomas

Offline Shiroth

• Sutton, Ontario Canada
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2018, 09:39:59 PM »
Nice print, Quality looks pretty good for all the overhangs and details  :D

Seeing your picture of the feeder tube and filament all over reminds me all too well of that painful moment of discovering it in that state near the end of a print.
Still painful at the start but much less rage.

Offline Admiral_dk

• Søften - Denmark
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2018, 10:31:34 PM »
Certainly following along and as George I thought more details than I remembered  :thinking:

So far I haven't seen enough say how much we I need to see, but your build will be a part of "first reference"  :ThumbsUp:

toolznthings

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2018, 01:19:34 AM »
Amazing !  :ThumbsUp:

Online BillTodd

• Colchester UK (where the lathes were made)
    • Bill's website
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2018, 04:38:35 PM »
great looking print  :popcorn:

Offline AOG

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2018, 03:43:37 AM »
I got some more work done on this engine done before I left for the holidays. With the block printed there was a lot of clean up to do. Since I was feeling lazy from painting my S50, I decided to skip the clean up and go right to assembly. The first thing I did was to glue in the support magnets for the exhaust headers.

Then I installed the magnets on the top  of the block.

The block was flipped over and the oil pan magnets were glued in. I also drilled out and glued in the threaded brass inserts for the bearing caps.

Then the inserts were installed into the back of the block.

With those dry, I installed the block onto the engine stand.

After it was mounted, I turned it around and installed the magnets and inserts for the accessories.

That’s it for this section. I am currently attempting to print the pieces required to build up the crankshaft. I’ll post on that when I get back.

Till next time

Tony

Offline 10KPete

• Nordland, WA, USA
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2018, 05:38:04 AM »
WOW!!   :ThumbsUp:

:popcorn:

Pete
Craftsman, Tinkerer, Curious Person.
Retired, finally!
SB 10K lathe, Benchmaster mill. And stuff.

Offline wdeputy

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2018, 08:13:02 PM »
Tony,
A couple of questions, if I may.  How do you like using the Hatchbox filament?  What are you using as an adhesive to glue in the magnets and brass inserts?
Walt

Offline AOG

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2018, 10:59:02 PM »
I swear by Hatchbox filament. It works consistently in all of my printers with no issues. I can’t say the same for some of the other filaments I have been working with on this project (more on that next update). For the magnets and inserts I am using CA gel. It seams to work ok.

Tony

Offline b.lindsey

• Global Moderator
  • Dallas, NC, USA
    • Workbench-Miniatures
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2018, 11:29:52 PM »
Watching along Tony. You have made good progress on this project. Looking forward to more after the holidays.

Bill

Offline AOG

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2018, 11:37:13 PM »
Well I’m home from the holidays and I have access to the rest of my pictures so let’s do an update. The next major assembly is the crankshaft. It’s made up of multiple 3D printed parts as well as bearings and other assorted hardware. This update will cover the making of the parts. To add some color contrast I decided to change filament for these parts. The block was printed in Hatchbox silver PLA. I was recently given a roll of amazon basics blue PLA so I decided to make the crankshaft out of that. The job was split into three batches because some parts required supports and some parts required 80% infill for strength. The first batch was the majority of the components. Here is a time lapse of the build.

As you may be able to tell from the time lapse, I has issues with the parts pealing up.
Here is a closeup of the completed parts.

Here is a close up of my problem children.

On the part on the left, the edge came up from the bed. The pulley to the right was badly warped and the edges were curling up. I was barely able to remove the support material. I dropped the extruder temperature and reprinted the failed parts. The crank web came out ok but this is what the pulley looked like.

I couldn’t get the support material out of one of the sheaves. I finally had success when I cut the temperature down to the very bottom of the PLA range and dropped my printing speed in half.

It still isn’t very good but I was able to clean it up on the lathe. I made the second batch of parts at normal speed and the lower temperature with no issues.

When I went to make the high strength bearing inserts I had problems with peal up again.

A second round at half speed and I got a set of parts that would clean up on the lathe. By this time I thought that I had a problem with my machine. I thought I might have a partially clogged or worn out nozzle. I was about to tear the machine apart when I realized I had forgotten to make the bearing caps. Since they screw onto the block, I decided that they should be silver as well. I unloaded the amazon filament and loaded my Hatchbox silver. I wasn’t thinking and just printed the bearing caps with my default settings...... and it worked like a charm.

The moral of this story is to stay away from no-name generic filament. Pay the money and get the good stuff. It will save you a lot of headaches. The next step is to assemble the parts I made. I’ll probably take a stab at that when I get my S50ish running.

Till next time

Tony

« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 04:13:12 PM by AOG »

Offline Admiral_dk

• Søften - Denmark
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2018, 11:43:24 AM »
Thank you for showing the problems with inferior materials Tony  :ThumbsUp:

I can't say I'm that surprised (but glad I didn't have to experience it myself) considering what I learned about ISO 9000 quality control, where you test the materials coming in and the process. If both are OK, you get quality at the end of the line, but it also gave birth to the term GIGO - Garbage In => Garbage Out  :slap:

I plan to get a Prusa i3 MKIII early next year - just don't know if it will be me or my Boss that will pay for it yet.

Offline AOG

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2018, 10:55:35 PM »
Time for the next update. The first step was to install the bearing caps and then sand them down to fit the bearings. I 3D printed a sanding stick and wrapped it with 200 grit paper. Then I sanded the bores until the bearings were a light press fit.

Then working from the inside out I assembled the crank throws. They are made by installing inserts into the bearings then a 2mm alignment rod was cut to length and pushed through the inserts. The inserts were then installed between the end plates and screwed together. I have my doubts about how well the 2 mm rod will resist the torsion but we will see.

Then the outer throws were attached to the inner ones.

If you look carefully you will see that I screwed up on the right side and reversed one of the end pieces in that last picture. I figured it out when I realized that the throws were numbered and and they all faced the same way. Then moving outwards, I installed the front bearing assembly and pulley I struggled so much with. Then the rear bearing was also mounted.

Then I hit a snag. Then instructions are incomplete and don’t mention anything about the flywheel. After a quick look at the aft bearing (and a quick email to the creator of the model) I installed four 3mm inserts into the aft bearing assembly. Of course since the flywheel wasn’t mentioned in this part of the instructions I hadn’t printed it yet. I pulled out the hard to work with Amazon PLA and printed it. It was printed at 190 degrees with 80% infill and a .2 layer height. I used the standard 5 top , bottom and outer layers. Because of the issues with this PLA, the speed was dialed back to 60%

The part printed with no issues. After pealing it up I installed it onto the aft bearing assembly. Here is a pic of the completed crankshaft.

That’s it for this update.

Till next time

Tony

Offline 10KPete

• Nordland, WA, USA
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2018, 11:41:59 PM »
This is fasinating! Very enjoyable and informative, Tony. This part printing business has changed a lot since I first saw it 10 years ago.... wow!

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Pete
Craftsman, Tinkerer, Curious Person.
Retired, finally!
SB 10K lathe, Benchmaster mill. And stuff.

Offline AOG

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2018, 09:43:03 PM »
The next part of this project was the camshaft. The shaft is built up from multiple 3D printed parts glued together. The first thing was to print the individual pieces. The instructions call for as high of a resolution as possible on these parts. They were printed from my junk Amazon PLA at a layer height of .1 and 80% infill at 60% speed. They were printed with a 5 layer top, bottom and outer surface. Here is a time lapse of the first parts being made.

And here is the first set of parts completed.

Here is the second run with the remainder of the cam parts.

The last part made was the camshaft gear. It was made at a .2 layer height. Here is the time lapse.

Then the assembly started. The individual pieces were added to the center bar and glued together. Here is a picture of the camshaft almost half done.

Here is the completed camshaft.

With the camshaft completed, I removed the crankshaft bearing caps and tapped the holes underneath to take an M3 setscrew.

These set screws will hold the camshaft in place. Then I ran into a problem. The the camshaft wouldn’t fit into the block. The printing tolerances were to great. The the hole needs to be reamed to 18mm. That leads to the second problem. I run a US standard shop. I’m not well equipped for metric to the point where I don’t have any metric reamers at all much less something as big as 18 mm. I ordered a set of reamers and an additional 18mm one for these bearings. I’ll get back on this project when they come in.

Till next time.

Tony

Offline AOG

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2019, 05:46:55 PM »
My 18mm reamer arrived this week and I was able to ream the camshaft pocket.

That allowed me to fit the camshaft and the crankshaft into the block.

While I was waiting for the reamer I printed the water pumps.

They were made in Hatchbox black PLA with a .2 layer height and 25% infill. I also used my standard 5 inner, outer, top and bottom layers. There were no issues with the print.

The water pumps were then assembled.

Here they are mounted to the block.

That’s it for now

Till next time

Tony

Offline Admiral_dk

• Søften - Denmark
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2019, 09:28:58 PM »
Looking really good - great progress  :ThumbsUp:

The big reamer can't have worked hard on this job, but I'm guessing that you still had to very precise in order to make everything run true ...

Offline AOG

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2019, 11:58:07 PM »
Time for a quick update. I had an SD card failure in my camera so I lost a bunch of pictures of this and my boiler build. As a result, this update will be somewhat short on pictures and long on time lapses. It’s time to print some valve assemblies. The first thing I printed was the cam followers, valve seats and retaining hardware. The individual components were small so I printed 16 of each all in one run. They were printed in black PLA with my standard settings.

I had no issues printing the small parts. Next up were 8 blue intake valves and 8 red exhaust valves made with my standard settings.

With the valves out of the way it was time to print the pistons. I was a little concerned about tolerances in the block so I made a set of test pistons scaled in x and y from .97 - 1 and tested them in the block.

It turns out that the full size ones were a good slip fit in the cylinders. I printed the real things in white PLA using a .1 layer height with a 25% infill and my usual 5 shells.

They came out great so I printed the connecting rods in the same PLA with my normal settings. I had 2 that didn’t come out well. For some reason I had adhesion issues at the end of the bed where they were printed.

The last thing I did was to make the bearing caps while reprinting two connecting rods at my normal settings. They came out fine.

That’s it for now.

Till next time.

Tony

Offline Brian Rupnow

• Barrie, Ontario Canada
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2019, 01:18:55 AM »
Tony--Very interesting thread you have going. I am an old science fiction fan. One of the constants in sci-fi are machines called "fabricators". Big machines parked at the LeGrange points in space and programmed to produce fully complete interstellar space ships. You just keep feeding it hi-iron meteorites and it crushes, refines, and separates materials and then assemble all the parts and assembles them.  Weird stuff, I know. Your 3D printer made me think of that.---Brian 

Offline AOG

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2019, 01:57:05 AM »
Thanks Brian, I’d like to think that 3D printing and the other additive manufacturing techniques of today will be the equivalent of what Wilkinson‘s boreing machine is to current machine tools. Early tools to bootstrap our way to those fabricators.

Tony

Offline AOG

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2019, 10:51:30 PM »
I’ve made some progress on this build in a three steps forward 2 steps back kind of way. Before I get into the details let’s start getting the valves installed. The first thing I did was tap the block for the set screws that retain the valve stems.

Next I assembled the valve lifters. First they were chucked into the lathe and cleaned up. Then they were threaded and a bolt screwed in.

That’s when I ran into my first problem. They didn’t fit in the block. The bores in the block were too uneven to install them. The holes needed to be reamed. Since this model is designed for 3D printing, the block is metric and I needed a 10mm reamer. That was a good excuse to order a set of metric reamers. With the valve bores reamed I installed the lifters. (Sorry that picture didn’t come out). Next up was to assemble the valves themselves) the first thing to do was shorten the 16 screws that were going to be the valve stems. I turned and threaded a spacer of the correct length. Then I cut down the screws.

I assembled the 16 valve assemblies. I ran into problems with the springs. They were too short and too wide and they had to be adjusted to fit.

Putting in the valves has been the most fiddly part of this build. You have to insert them into the bore and press down the collar until the grove lines up with the set screw and then tighten the set screw down. In practice it is easy to get the collar cocked at an angle in which case the valve will stick. If you push it in to far you end up interfering with the other valve and knocking it out of alignment. To make things even harder the engine kept sagging lower and lower on the stand. After some investigation, I found that the 3D printed parts don’t like to be in tension. I tried to fix the delimitation with some JB weld (I didn’t have any regular epoxy) and that was a mistake. The outer layer just came loose from the infill. Thankfully I have a machine shop so I turned up a replacement part from aluminum.

Here is the replacement part next to the failed part. You can see how the JB weld stuck the outer layer to the shaft and aided in the separation.

I’m going to end this update with a picture of the block with the new mount and the valves installed.

Till next time

Tony

Offline Admiral_dk

• Søften - Denmark
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2019, 06:39:31 PM »
Despite some setbacks - you're still making good progress  :ThumbsUp:

Offline AOG

3D printed Ford Flathead V8
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2019, 11:10:57 PM »
It’s time for another update on this project. The next thing to be printed were the pistons and associated parts. They were printed with my standard settings and there were no issues with the prints.

On to assembly. First I glued m3 threaded inserts into the connecting rods.

Then the engine was inverted on the stand and the piston assemblies installed onto the crankshaft.

While I was doing that I had another issue with the engine stand. As so often happens in the real world when you beef up one weak area you just move the stress concentration somewhere else. In this case the printed fitting that the shaft I made goes into couldn’t handle the growing weight of the engine and delaminated.

After looking at the damage I reprinted the part so the layers are running horizontally instead of vertical. That way the part isn’t under a shear load along the separation between layers. So far it’s holding.

With pistons installed the engine looks like this.

Next up was the heads. I printed the heads with a 25 percent infill and there was no issues with the prints. After printing, I glued magnets into the heads to hold them onto the engine.

At this point I screwed up and accidentally installed some of the magnets backwards (polarity reversed) on one of the heads. As a result I had to scrap that head and make another. The one thing I’ve learned from this that next time I will align all of magnets to the same polarity to help prevent that from happening again. The next step was to tap all of the fastener holes M3 and install set (grub) screws into all of the holes. Then the acorn nuts and the spark plugs were screwed onto the set screws.

I’ll finish this update with a family shot of the engine with the heads installed.

Till next time

Tony

Offline b.lindsey

• Global Moderator
  • Dallas, NC, USA
    • Workbench-Miniatures
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2019, 01:05:28 AM »
Very impressive Tony. Have you tried moving things around and round yet?

Bill

Offline AOG

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2019, 01:37:17 AM »
Very impressive Tony. Have you tried moving things around and round yet?

Bill

I’m actually somewhat surprised. It turns quite freely with a little bit of silicon lubricant added. I am planning to do a video of it running once it’s done and the motor is attached.

Tony

Offline Johnmcc69

• Erie Pa., USA
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2019, 01:44:42 AM »
 :ThumbsUp:
 Nice work Tony!
 :popcorn:
 John

Offline AOG

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2019, 11:11:58 PM »
The next part of the build was to print the intake manifold parts. The main intake manifold was printed first with my normal settings and 25% infill.

Next the riser was printed.

I didn’t like the first one so I reprinted it with support and it came out better. Then I printed the remainder of the small parts that go on the manifold.

It was time to assemble the manifold. First the mating magnets were glued on.

Then the inserts for the generator were glued in.

Next, faux hardware consisting of a set screw and M3 nuts were glued onto the manifold.

Then the riser was screwed on.

The breather tube and fuel pump were assembled and mounted to the intake manifold.

Then the carburetors and air intakes were assembled and mounted.

Here is a picture of the intake manifold mounted on the engine.

Next the generator and fan parts were printed with my standard settings at 25% infill. There were no issues with the prints.

Inserts were glued into the generator mount and the mount glued to the generator.

Then the rest of the generator was assembled.

Next the fan assembly was built.

Those 2 assemblies were put to the side while I made the timing cover assembly. The parts were printed then the timing cover had it’s magnets and faux hardware installed.

The distributor and cover had their magnets glued in and the distributor was mounted to the timing cover.

The timing cover was installed onto the block and the generator and fan were installed onto the intake manifold. Here are two pictures showing the current state of the assembly.

That’s it for now. Till next time.

Tony

Offline Admiral_dk

• Søften - Denmark
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2019, 11:14:48 AM »
You are really making progress here  :ThumbsUp:

Some of the parts look good and others slightly weird - I'm guessing it is a surface thing + the color of that part, combined with light and camera  :noidea:

Offline b.lindsey

• Global Moderator
  • Dallas, NC, USA
    • Workbench-Miniatures
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2019, 01:41:38 PM »
Looks like you are getting close Tony. You have made a lot of progress since I last looked in  :ThumbsUp:

Bill

Offline AOG

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2019, 02:30:59 PM »
Thanks Bill

Some of the parts look good and others slightly weird - I'm guessing it is a surface thing + the color of that part, combined with light and camera  :noidea:

Some of the pictures were very dark so I post processed them to make them lighter. Along the way I think I screwed up the color balance. That may explain what your seeing.

Tony

Offline AOG

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2019, 07:28:06 PM »
Ok let’s finish this one up. All I had left to do was the oil pan and the motor/electronics. First I printed the oil pan and motor mount on my CR-10 using my standard settings. It was a four day print but it went well.

First I glued in the magnets.

Then I installed the faux hardware.

With the oil pan done it was time for the motor and electronics. First I assembled the motor onto the mount with the gear.

Then I soldered the leads onto the motor and the plug. Then glued it onto the motor.

Here it is mounted on the engine.

I installed the engine onto the final display mount with the motor speed control attached. That completes this model. I will do some final pics somewhere in the showcase. (I still need to figure out if this counts as an engine or a model). Wherever It ends up I will put the link here.

Tony

Update: I decided it’s a model. Link to the final pictures in the showcase below

http://www.modelenginemaker.com/index.php?topic=8888.msg195908#msg195908
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 07:41:40 PM by AOG »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal