Supporting > My Workshop

Bill's Shop Renovation

(1/152) > >>

b.lindsey:
Here begins what will no doubt be a several month saga of renovating my old shop which was previously used for my injection molding business prior to my going to my going to work for the university some 12 years ago. Needless to say there has been a lot of growth of bushes, volunteer trees, etc near the building and around the 4.25 acre property it sits on. The reason for a rather extensive renovation is that we are in the process of building a new home on the same property and should break ground on that in the next month. Also the shop curently has 3 phase power running to it. It is about 900 sq. ft. inside with an adjoining half bath that also need some upgrading. Once I get the brush cleared I will look at the current siding and see if it needs replacing. I know a new roof will be needed as well as a heat pump system for year around use.

I have attached a picture of the outside and will post further updates as progress happens. The good news is that I now have time to deal with this project.  More to follow.

Bill

crueby:
Step one - build a steam powered chain saw to trim those trees...
 :popcorn:

b.lindsey:
How about a gas powered one instead...purchased this morning in fact!!

Bill

zeeprogrammer:
 :pinkelephant:

It begins.

Jo:

--- Quote from: b.lindsey on June 05, 2018, 04:22:17 PM ---It is about 900 sq. ft.

--- End quote ---

You might loose your Sherlines and the Cowells in there Bill best play it safe and buy some more machine tools and casting sets to help fill it  :stir:

Jo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version