Author Topic: Scale Hardware ?  (Read 6505 times)

Offline kvom

Re: Scale Hardware ?
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2016, 05:30:52 PM »
Made my Black Friday order today.  Prices same as 2016 pricelist.  Godshall acquired two additional B&S screw machines so that they can be running 3 separate products at the same time.  They've had open house the past two years at CF, and it would be interesting to see them running if they do open house again this year.

Offline kvom

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2016, 11:25:46 PM »
I received my order today.  Here's a comparison of #2 washers from AME and Micro Fasteners.  The latter do not scale well with scale nuts.

Offline Flyboy Jim

• Independence, Oregon
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2016, 05:12:39 AM »
I received my order today.  Here's a comparison of #2 washers from AME and Micro Fasteners.  The latter do not scale well with scale nuts.

Thanks for the comparison picture. My AME order was delivered a couple of days ago. Now I'm working on the next one. I'm going to add a complement of washers, now that I've seen your picture.

Jim
Sherline 4400 Lathe
Sherline 5400 Mill
"You can do small things on big machines, but you can do small things on small machines".

Offline kvom

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2016, 02:10:47 AM »
Here's another comparison of AME vs. Microifasteners:  2-56x1" screws.

While the hex dimensions are the same, the AME head is taller.  OTOH, the Microfastener screw is full thread, and that can be useful for shortening to some precise size.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal