Author Topic: help needed finding article  (Read 2751 times)

Offline Pete49

• top of the gulf SA, Gateway to the Flinders Ranges
help needed finding article
« on: August 26, 2012, 04:00:41 AM »
Need some help as I can't find it with google :insane: On a forum somewhere there was a post by bogstandard (John) showing how he went about making a mist coolant thingie (sorry zee  :Lol:) (yes I have the same or similar training zee has)) Today I thought I would like to try making one to keep my mind off the other problem I have :embarassed: Can someone point me in the right direction?
Pete
I used to have a friend.....but the rope broke and he ran away :(....Good news everybody I have another friend...I used chain this time :)

Offline Jasonb

• Surrey, UK
Re: help needed finding article
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 07:38:58 AM »
http://madmodder.net/index.php/topic,2265.msg25536.html#msg25536

He has altered his photobucket account so the pics don't show but will hopefully be able to point you to their new location

J

Bogstandard

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 07:47:00 AM »
I'm sorry Pete, I was going to make up a basic how to post to show what I did, but with all the upheaval at home, like usual, my brain went blank and I forgot.

I WILL get it sorted for you within the next day or two.

John

Offline Pete49

• top of the gulf SA, Gateway to the Flinders Ranges
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 04:07:02 PM »
No rush John it can wait. do what is needed first to make your place comfy first.  :ThumbsUp:
Pete
I used to have a friend.....but the rope broke and he ran away :(....Good news everybody I have another friend...I used chain this time :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal