Help! > Tooling Review

Small hex key set

(1/3) > >>

Roger B:
I have had and used a set of these small PB metric hex keys for many years. Having recently lost a couple of bits to the swarf gnomes I bought a spare set. I know PB has outlets in the UK, they probably are available throughout Europe and maybe further afield.

b.lindsey:
One can never have too many sets of hex keys Roger, metric, imperial, or both. Those smaller ones are nice, will have to look for those.

Bill

sshire:
And, ball end

Arbalest:
I've got a few sets of small keys like that. For small sizes though I much prefer the screwdriver style, particularly the Facom ones.

For larger keys I like Bondhus T handle keys. I find the long reach ball type are very useful.

Arbalest:
When I bought some new scope rings I found they required an odd size key I didn't have. I took a guess and ordered a single 7/64" key which fitted. Not wishing to be caught out with a lost key I found this combined Metric/Imperial set had many of the sizes I needed including the 7/64", very handy.

I've just checked my smallest set, that .7mm is awful tiny. Doubt I'll ever use fasteners that small!  :naughty:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version