Author Topic: Outlook.com, msn.com and Hotmail.com - can't send emails  (Read 372 times)

Online AdeV

• Administrator
Outlook.com, msn.com and Hotmail.com - can't send emails
« on: May 02, 2024, 06:39:04 PM »
Hi all,

Unfortunately, it looks like we've been added to a block list for outlook.com, msn.com & hotmail.com e-mail addresses. Whilst I do battle with Microsoft to get the blockage cleared, please note that if you use an e-mail address on one of these domains, you will NOT be able to receive emails from us (e.g. topic notifications).

Also, if you attempt to register with an address in one of the affected domains, you won't receive any account activation emails, or confirmation that your registration has been received.

If at all possible, please do try to use a different email address, if you have one. If not - you can send a message via the system (there's a contact link in the menu at the top of every page).
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 12:12:06 PM by AdeV »
Cheers,
Ade
--
I'm just a poor old man. I have no time for law-breakers. My legs are grey. My ears are gnarled. My eyes are old and bent.

Offline Jo

• Administrator
  • Hampshire, england.
Re: Outlook.com and Hotmail.com - can't send emails
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2024, 07:25:59 PM »
You also won't receive any Emails about having a PM's  :ShakeHead:

Jo
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 07:40:44 PM by Jo »
Enjoyment is more important than achievement.

Online AdeV

• Administrator
Re: Outlook.com and Hotmail.com - can't send emails
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 12:11:24 PM »
Looks like msn.com emails are affected too.  :killcomputer:
Cheers,
Ade
--
I'm just a poor old man. I have no time for law-breakers. My legs are grey. My ears are gnarled. My eyes are old and bent.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal