Author Topic: My posts  (Read 664 times)

Offline Art K

• Madison, Wisconsin USA
My posts
« on: August 22, 2023, 03:24:18 AM »
I was wandering, I have a tablet that only has wifi. Is there any way i could download two of my build blogs. These two would be, Building Val a one cubic inch four stroke single and Rebuild time for my Upshur single. My reason for wanting to do this is having this on hand when I'm at a engine show where there is no wifi I wouldn't have to use my cell phone.
Art K
"The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you" B.B. King

Online Jo

• Administrator
  • Hampshire, england.
Re: My posts
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2023, 07:22:25 AM »
Yes:

Go to each page in your thread and select to download. This will copy the html pages including all of the images (not the videos or the attached pictures) on to your device.

If you know how to modify HTML then you can change it so that it will pick up the next locally stored html page, you could also copy any videos seperatley to your tablet and modify the HTML to insert that at the correct place. .

If you don't know how to modify the HTML then just use normal file opening facility on your device to open each page individually and download any videos and run those in the movie function of your tablet. :) .

Jo

Enjoyment is more important than achievement.

Offline Art K

• Madison, Wisconsin USA
Re: My posts
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2023, 03:11:46 AM »
Jo,
Thanks, I will have my wife help me on this, she's the computer wiz in the family.
Art
"The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you" B.B. King

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal