The Showcase > Vehicles & Models

LBSC Canterbury Lamb - running on air

(1/5) > >>

TimB:
Hi all,

By way of testing posting and links etc etc I thought you might be interested in my Canterbury Lamb (Invicta) running on air.  This was some time ago and the tender is now complete with the boiler well underway.

If anyone can let me know how to get this video on the message that would be great!

Hopefully this is the right place for this and I have not broken any rules - still getting to know the place.

ATB

Tim

Edit Jo: sorted out the video  ;) When you select to reply  one of the buttons above the box is for inserting imgur images or videos. Not sure about the extra lines after  :headscratch:

crueby:
I dont know about imagur, but I have put videos on youtube and just posted the link here, and the video appears/plays right in the message, no special tags needed.

springcrocus:
Looking good, Tim   :ThumbsUp: :ThumbsUp:
Regards, Steve

cnr6400:
 :ThumbsUp: :ThumbsUp: :ThumbsUp: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: She's a runner Tim! very nice. Is she 3 1/2" or 5" gauge?

Jo:
That looks so cute   ;D   Reminds me I have a mobile beam engine (locomotion)  in my collection that I must get round to building.

Looking forward to seeing more of it coming together.

Jo

P.S. Please don't take "cute" the wrong way  :embarassed:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version