Author Topic: Aiuto per il mio HOGLET !!!!Help for my HOGLET !!!!  (Read 968 times)

Offline paolo1959

Aiuto per il mio HOGLET !!!!Help for my HOGLET !!!!
« on: September 14, 2022, 09:59:14 PM »
 CIAO A TUTTI !!!!
Sto costruendo il motore a due cilindri HOGLET ,prima volta per me un bicilindrico , l ho praticamente finito !!! MANCA l accensione .
Riesco a far funzionare o il cilindro di destra oppure quello di sinistra , voi che tipo di accensione avete usato ???.
NON voglio usare le accensioni rxcel l ho comprata per un monocilindrico che ho costruito tempo fa ed e durata pochissimo !!!!
VI ringrazio per i VOSTRI preziosi consigli !!!!
HELLO EVERYBODY !!!!
I am building the HOGLET two-cylinder engine, the first time for me a two-cylinder, I have practically finished it !!! NO ignition.
I can get the right or the left cylinder to work, what kind of ignition did you use ???.
I DO NOT want to use the rxcel ignitions I bought it for a single cylinder that I built some time ago and it lasted very little !!
Thank you for YOUR valuable advice !!!!
live to save lives

Offline stevehuckss396

• Sterling Heights, MI USA
    • Steve's Miniature Sparkplugs
Re: Aiuto per il mio HOGLET !!!!Help for my HOGLET !!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 11:13:41 PM »
 Cncengines.com
Do not be like the cat who wanted a fish but was afraid to get his paws wet.

Offline RReid

• Northern California
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2022, 11:32:26 PM »
Hi Paolo. What I did on my v-twin was to use two breaker cams set in line on the camshaft extending out of the back of the engine. Each cam works its own a set of small engine (chainsaw) breaker points. I also used two small 6-12V coils. In this way the timing of each cylinder may easily be set individually, and was pretty inexpensive.
Regards,
Ron

Offline Jasonb

• Surrey, UK
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2022, 07:07:31 AM »
I also have the Hoglet ignition from cncengines.com but I'm not sure what he is still supplying as he has all but retired, see note on his site

It uses two small coils rather than one and the lost spark method on both. If you are using a single coil that may be the problem.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal