The Showcase > Shows

GMES Gala 2nd & 3rd July 2022

(1/12) > >>

Jo:
Next weekend a few of us are going to be exhibiting and running some of our model engines at the Guildford "Gala".

If you are in the area we would be pleased to see you and have a chat :)

Jo

P.S. It is FREE to get in and free parking  :)

Bluechip:

--- Quote from: Jo on June 26, 2022, 09:43:43 AM ---P.S. It is FREE to get in and free parking  :)

--- End quote ---

Coo!!  A BARGAIN   .... ah, wait a minute though ....

320miles  return @ roughly 40 mpg =  8 UK gallons each at circa £8.70 ... £70 - ish ....  :'(

I shall be there in spirit only. The 'Sticky-Wotsits'  to be my ambassador.

A load of Piccies would be nice.  :)

Back to feeding Bert and Podgkins the Woodpigeon ....  ::)

D.

Jo:
Feeble excuse. What you actually mean is it will cost you £20 more to get there and back than it did last time you visited  :stickpoke: As you have not been for a few years you are still in pocket, with cash to spare  ::)

Show Update:

Mike Coles set off for the show 11am this morning and should be arriving about now. My car is packed ready to go first thing. Amongst the collection of engines I am taking the Clarkson (its not a ) Steeple engine along with me if anyone would like to see it or discuss anything :)

Look forward to seeing some of you over the weekend, if you don't come Mike Coles will have to force himself to eat all of the Sticky wot-its   :Doh:

Jo

Vixen:
My car is also packed, ready for the off

Mike

Jo:
Pleased to hear that Mike, so there is some hope for not having to bring the Sticky wot-its back then  ;)

Jo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version