Author Topic: Grizzly H5940 4" rotary table for sale  (Read 814 times)

Offline propforward

• MN, USA
Grizzly H5940 4" rotary table for sale
« on: April 15, 2022, 02:25:36 PM »
Having another clear out in the shed, and turning some unwanted items into some cash for some preferred items and tooling. As always I want to give the membership here first look at a reduced price before putting on fleabay.

Available today is a Grizzly H5940 4" rotary table with indexing plates. It works, but I do have a bit of trouble with the spindle binding from time to time, which appears to be from the locking mechanism slipping a bit, such that the spindle rotates on its eccentric and tightens up. Easily remedied but I came by a new 6" table which I like better, so this one is not needed. Kit is complete as seen in the pictures.

Retails for $295 plus shipping from the Grizz WITHOUT the chuck, how about a rock bottom price of $150 including shipping to the lower 48 states? Will look at shipping options to our Canadian brethren if there is interest there.

Piccies:

I am also open to offers. Seriously, I would rather this went to an enthusiast on this forum and help them out rather than be sold to some unknown, so let me know of your interest. I'll leave this available for a week, if no interest then off to the bay of fleas with it.

I'll even blow the chips off it before shipping it.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 02:29:08 PM by propforward »
Stuart

Forging ahead regardless.

Offline propforward

• MN, USA
Stuart

Offline kvom

Re: Grizzly H5940 4" rotary table for sale
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2022, 10:32:09 AM »

I'll take it.  Selling my CNC mill to a friend, so now I need a rotab until I can find a new mill.

Offline propforward

• MN, USA
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2022, 12:00:02 PM »
Jolly Good! I’ll PM you shortly.
Stuart

Offline cheerioromeo

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2022, 03:27:19 PM »

I'll take it.  Selling my CNC mill to a friend,, so now I need a rotab until I can find a new mill.

I hope you had shopping. Hey Canada! Why aren't you close to me? :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal