Supporting > My Workshop

my workshop.

(1/17) > >>

Michael S.:
Hi,

my small workshop is in the courtyard in the former washroom and pigsty. The room is 4 x 4 meters.
That's enough for a lathe and a milling machine. A small stove for the winter and an anvil. Since I am not a trained mechanic and have learned everything myself over the years, everything is not perfect. In the next room (5 x 4 meters) there is a drill, 2 ancient lathes and the compressor (from 1939). The lathes were going to be scrapped and I saved them.

Michael

propforward:
It may have been a pigsty once, but it most certainly isn't any more! That's a wonderful workspace, with some very nice machines. I like your tool organization - the magnetic strips for wrenches are great, and also your long vernier caliper mounted above the lathe has given me some ideas to mull over.

Very nice space!

ShopShoe:
Congratulations on saving the old lathes and the air compressor. I like to see "historical" tools in use.

All in all a nice shop.

Thank You for posting,

ShopShoe

Kim:
Very nice shop, Michael!  You have quite a collection of tools and machines.  Looks like a fun place to spend some time!
Kim

Roger B:
An excellent mix of old and new and well laid out  :ThumbsUp:  :ThumbsUp:  :)  :wine1:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

[0] Board index