Author Topic: disegno carburatore carburetor drawing  (Read 1220 times)

Offline paolo1959

disegno carburatore carburetor drawing
« on: November 14, 2021, 09:03:15 AM »
Ciao a tutti.
Vorrei trovare un disegno di un carburatore per i miei motori a combustione interna.
Fino ad ora ho utilizzato come carburatore un semplice tubo di venturi per i motori " hit & mis"
E per il motore a numero di giri variabile un carburatore che usavo nei miei modelli di aereo radiocomandato.
Ora vorrei costruire anche il carbuaratore che possa variare l apertura dell aspirazione e quindi anche il numero di giri del motore.
Piu o meno so il principio di funzionamento ma se si potesse partire da un disegno non sarebbe male come idea.
Hello to all.
I would like to find a drawing of a carburetor for my internal combustion engines.
Up to now I have used a simple venturi tube as carburetor for "hit & mis" engines
And for the variable speed engine a carburetor that I used in my radio controlled aircraft models.
Now I would also like to build the carburetor that can vary the opening of the intake and therefore also the number of revolutions of the engine.
I more or less know the principle of operation but if you could start from a drawing it wouldn't be a bad idea.
live to save lives

Offline Jo

• Administrator
  • Hampshire, england.
Re: disegno carburatore carburetor drawing
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 09:59:21 AM »
To be able to find a suitable drawing we need to know the capacity ( CC ) of the engine  :)

Jo
Enjoyment is more important than achievement.

Offline paolo1959

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 09:22:33 PM »
Forse questa volta ho esagerato con la cilindrata del motore
63 cm cubici
40 mm diametro pistone, corsa 50 mm .
Non ho disegni perche mi piace ho inventato e tutto nella mia mente .
poi magari chiedo aiuto .
Comunque e il terzo motore che costruisco cosi e gli altri due funzionano grazie anche al vostro aiuto.
Maybe this time I overdid it with the engine displacement
63 cubic cm
40 mm piston diameter, 50 mm stroke.
I have no drawings because I like it or invented it and all in my mind.
then maybe I ask for help.
However, it is the third engine that I build like this and the other two work thanks also to your help.
live to save lives

Offline Jo

• Administrator
  • Hampshire, england.
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2021, 09:59:32 PM »
For their larger engines both Edgar Westbury and Elmer Wall used similar carbs with barrel type throttle with the jet arranged horizontally beneath the carb body  with the jet orifice coming in around the vertical line of the throttle. One for a 30cc 4 cylinder attached so you can see what I mean.

Westbury designed a nice carb for the Busy Bee which was a 50cc single cylinder engine.

Did I ask if it was a four stroke engine  ::)

Jo

Enjoyment is more important than achievement.

Offline paolo1959

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 10:34:05 PM »
si Motore 4 tempi
4 stroke engine
live to save lives

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal