Help! > Specific Engine Help

Anyone know where this engine might be?

(1/2) > >>

sid pileski:
First off, let me say, that I know this might not be in the right spot to ask this, but this sub forum seems to get the most daily traffic.

That being said, I built this little Falk probably 15 years ago.
I was showing it at Cabin Fever and a guy asked me if I was interested in selling it? I said no.
Long story short, he hounded me and I did. I regret that decision.
Not to long after the fellow was diagnosed with cancer, and sold everything off.
This engine was sold at a CF auction, as I understand the story.

If possible, I'd like to see if I could locate it and buy it back.
If anyone knows it's whereabouts or who has it, could you please contact me? I would greatly appreciate it.

When I sold it, it also came with a turntable that would turn the engine while it ran. It used a little Stuart 10V that was the first steam engine I ever built.

Thanks, Sid

crueby:
Worth contacting the folks who run CF, maybe they can put you in touch with whoever bought it at their auction?

Vixen:
Hello Sid,

That Falk looks to be an exciting littlle engine. I do hope you can relocate it.

Mike

sid pileski:

--- Quote from: crueby on October 28, 2021, 05:27:04 PM ---Worth contacting the folks who run CF, maybe they can put you in touch with whoever bought it at their auction?

--- End quote ---

Chris- I did. I contacted Jared a while ago, but he never got back to me.
In all fairness to them, the auction was quite a while ago too.

Still hoping!!

Sid

sid pileski:

--- Quote from: Vixen on October 28, 2021, 05:53:17 PM ---Hello Sid,

That Falk looks to be an exciting littlle engine. I do hope you can relocate it.

Mike

--- End quote ---

It was a nice project. It really came out well.

Thanks, Sid

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version