Supporting > My Workshop

My (washing) machine shop.

(1/5) > >>

samc88:
I've moved house recently which is why my projects have been put on hold, obviously the first thing to do was deploy the land rover to the builders centre to make the workbench for the workshop (which also doubles as laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer in there)

Its small but it is quite pleasant to be in, it's fully insulated too so is pretty warm in winterand doesn't bother the neighbour too much

Admiral_dk:
That didn't take you long to fill up  :ThumbsUp:

Wonder how the good wife thinks about the space between the washer and the rest - is it big enough to avoid getting the laundry dirty again ...?

Per

Kim:
My!  That is cozy!  You've fit a lot of nice equipment in that shop of yours!  Along with the laundry facility.  Well done!

Kim

derekwarner:
 :Director:....problem.........that foreign machine in the workshop will cause a wet humid  :disappointed: :ShakeHead: :disappointed: :ShakeHead: atmoshpere and so all will be subject for corrosion to all metal surfaces :killcomputer:

Derek

michaelr:

--- Quote from: derekwarner on August 18, 2021, 07:10:23 AM --- :Director:....problem.........that foreign machine in the workshop will cause a wet humid  :disappointed: :ShakeHead: :disappointed: :ShakeHead: atmoshpere and so all will be subject for corrosion to all metal surfaces :killcomputer:

Derek

--- End quote ---
I have the same setup in my workshop / laundry and never had any bother with corrosion on my machines, the dryer vents to the outside and the washer causes no problems.
MichaelR

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version