The Showcase > Vehicles & Models

Chris's Mann Steam Wagon Complete

(1/10) > >>

crueby:
Hi everyone,

Except for waiting for spring weather to get it outside and steam it up, the Mann Patent Steam Wagon is complete! Here are a set of pictures of it plus the video of it running on compressed air as seen over in the build log thread. Its been quite a fun journey on this one, and I'd like to thank everyone who followed along, and especially those that assisted with advice/tips/encourangement along the way!
Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghINqgpNeBk

cnr6400:
 :ThumbsUp: :ThumbsUp: :ThumbsUp: :AllHailTheKing:

tghs:
good looking beauty shots,, the dark background ones look great :cheers:.. a black backdrop cloth could work really well..

crueby:

--- Quote from: tghs on February 17, 2021, 02:37:55 PM ---good looking beauty shots,, the dark background ones look great :cheers: .. a black backdrop cloth could work really well..

--- End quote ---
Those were taken with the model on a table that sits near the archway into the back room, at night with the lights back there left off. Gives a nice background. In the summer, I've done the same thing out in the garage, thats how I took the shot of my avatar sculpture, with the horse lit up and the background being the front yard (had to pick a day when the neighbor across the street had his lights off! )

ShopShoe:
Congratulations on another wonderful vehicle. I really like the paint and lettering. I can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can see the outdoors running vehicle.

ShopShoe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version