The Showcase > Shows

Guildford Open Day 2021

(1/12) > >>

Vixen:
This morning, my mailbox contained an invitation to exhibit some engines at the 2021 Guildford Open Day, to be held later this year, 3rd and 4th July

This may not be a return to normal, I guess that is still some way off. It is an attempt to come to terms and to live with the dreaded virus

The 2021 Guildford Open Day will be an outdoor event. Bring your own tent or Gazebo and display your work out in the open air, at a safe distance from the visitors. Tables and an engine running cage can be provided.

This is all subject to any local lock down conditions at the time. Hopefully infection rates will be low and the effects of the vaccination program will be having the desired effects in reducing risk. The low cost DIY format; means that the organisers or the expediters can withdraw, at a moments notice, without financial loss to either party. 

It may not be a return to normal but it sure feels like a glimmer of light at the end of a long dark tunnel

See you there???

Mike

PS Contact Bryan Finch for an entry form

Jasonb:
Got any space in your gazebo?

Vixen:
If I attend, social distancing rules will apply in my Gazebo. Get your own :facepalm:

Mike 8)

Actually, you can use and you can then keep my old Gazebo. I will be buying a new concertina gazebo

mikecole7:

There will be space in my gazebo for you Jason.  If we go.

Mike

mikecole7:

The dates are 3rd and 4th July  for the Guildford show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version