Author Topic: New to this forum  (Read 4203 times)

Offline Mike Bondarczuk

Re: New to this forum
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2015, 04:47:24 PM »
Hi to all on Model Engine Maker,
I had originally joined this group in February 2014 with the announcement that I was planning to retire in May or June of that year. Well what do you know, things did not quite turn out that way and I have just semi retired now and hope to be fully finished with outside work before the end of summer this year.
Meanwhile I have been busy equipping the garage/workshop and now find that I need to get a builder in to plan for a twenty foot extension to the building so that hopefully will be ongoing through the summer.
I have also taken the opportunity to purchase a PMR number 1 engine kit and will be posting a build log under a separate topic heading, as yet the title of which is to be decided.
In the meantime I very much enjoy reading all of the activities on this site and gentlemen please keep the dialogues going.
With best regards to all,
Mike from Hampshire in the UK
"Everything I can't find is in a totally secure place"

Offline ShopShoe

• Central Iowa, Central USA
Re: New to this forum
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2015, 02:26:06 PM »
Mike,

Thank you for the update. I can relate to having plans not go as expected. Sometimes you just have to do what you can. Please post updates on your garage/shop expansion project as they occur. I (and I expect several others here) like to see how others build and arrange their workspaces. PMR project will also be interesting.

Regards,

--ShopShoe

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal