Author Topic: Mastiff build  (Read 2750 times)

Offline sparkplug

Mastiff build
« on: November 15, 2012, 12:22:22 PM »
One last go at uploading some photos via photobucket, via facebook.
That didn't work    I'm just not computer savvy enough to navigate my way through all this, if I can't just click a simple link I'm outside of my comfort zone, pity as this forum is much better than the ME forum, which can get bitter and twisted and has pretty much lost its way. 

Offline metalmad

• Australia Skype - metalmad11
Re: Mastiff build
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 12:56:24 PM »
just go to the album you want in Photo Bucket, hold the mouse over the pic you want, a little window will open.
Left clik on "img" it will then say copied, go to post reply, make sure curser is where you want the photo to be, right click and click paste.
i hope you get it buddy cos the Masiff is on my short list  :cartwheel:
Pete
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 01:01:04 PM by metalmad »
A little bit every day, sometimes the same little bit

Offline Jasonb

• Surrey, UK
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 01:38:21 PM »
I don't think the box drops down now on the latest Photobucket which is what Sp is liekly to have if its a newly opened account, the individual image needs to be opened first

J

Offline sparkplug

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 04:44:54 PM »
I've got two threads going at the moment on the same vexing subject.     I opened a photobucket account, but I can't seem to upload any images as the browse tab won't open.    I've uploaded a file from facebook, but that took an age as it stalled half way through with only28 images.     As I've said I not completely computer savvy when faced with an array of different codes to enter at different stages of posting an image, which seem to be second nature to those trying to help me.    Like the advert says"one click shoping" is the way to go