Author Topic: Spark plugs for sale  (Read 2494 times)

Offline stevehuckss396

• Sterling Heights, MI USA
    • Steve's Miniature Sparkplugs
Spark plugs for sale
« on: April 04, 2019, 02:34:01 PM »
Hello everyone!

The spark plug store is officially open. A few years ago I purchased all of Dale Detrich's stock and parts to make his side fire plugs. I have also made 3 of my own design with the standard ground strap design. I have in stock . .

6-56
8-40
10-40
1/4-32

If interested you can contact me by phone but email is better because I still work 70 hrs a week. To see what I have to offer you can go to www.miniaturesparkplugs.com. To order contact me at stevehuckss396@gmail.com or call but you might catch me at work.

With NAMES coming up I can't officially sell plugs at the show but if you want to save a few on shipping you can purchase and then pick them up from me there. Just look for the giant sparkplug.

Thank you.

Do not be like the cat who wanted a fish but was afraid to get his paws wet.

Offline steamer

• Global Moderator
  • Central Massachusetts, USA
Re: Spark plugs for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 07:29:41 PM »
Good stuff people!     Steve is making a great product!
Dave
"Mister M'Andrew, don't you think steam spoils romance at sea?"
Damned ijjit!

Offline stevehuckss396

• Sterling Heights, MI USA
    • Steve's Miniature Sparkplugs
Re: Spark plugs for sale
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 10:45:20 PM »
Just want to let everyone know that I have had a few reports about the threads on my plugs being a little tight. I check every base with a go-no go gage set to be sure they are correctly sized. The trouble might be from cheap taps. If you run into that trouble try buying a good quality tap made in the USA, Poland, Japan, or Germany. As they can be expensive and may only be used a few times, or you already purchased the cheaper tap, try bumping up the tap drill one size and see if that eases the fit.

I have found some good taps in 6-56 (Japan) and 1/4-32 (USA). They are available on the website. I have my eyes pealed for 8 and 10 - 40. If I can find them for a reasonable price I will get them up also.
Do not be like the cat who wanted a fish but was afraid to get his paws wet.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal