Author Topic: Mach4 stopped again  (Read 1273 times)

Offline gldavison

• Tarkio, Mo.
Re: Mach4 stopped again
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2019, 03:32:28 PM »
No wyfi is disabled.
Gary
Windows 10 & 11, Alibre Design Pro V27, IntelliCADPro6, CamBam, Mach4, 3D Printers, Cetus, Anet ET5 X
15" South Bend, 10" Logan lathe, Grizzly square column mill, CNC router & Hot wire cutter. Lagun FTV-1 knee mill, Sherline mill & lathe

Offline RonGinger

• Boothbay Maine USA
    • Pleasant Cove Models
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2019, 04:49:30 PM »
Mach4 has a good logging feature built-in. Turn on the diagnostic logging, then save the file and send it to machsupport.com. I was at the shop yesterday and mentioned this problem to Brian. We talked to the support guys and they will review any logs you send in.

Offline gldavison

• Tarkio, Mo.
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2019, 05:08:46 PM »
I have found another problem that diffidently would cause issues.  I decided to check all connections to breakout board and found the wires to the solid  state spindle relay were loose. I had been trouble shooting a different problem a week so ago and forgot to tighten then. :Doh:

I will turn on the logging and make several runs (spindle off) to make sure it fixed. The file only takes 59 min. to run.

Thanks Ron.

Gary
Windows 10 & 11, Alibre Design Pro V27, IntelliCADPro6, CamBam, Mach4, 3D Printers, Cetus, Anet ET5 X
15" South Bend, 10" Logan lathe, Grizzly square column mill, CNC router & Hot wire cutter. Lagun FTV-1 knee mill, Sherline mill & lathe

Offline gldavison

• Tarkio, Mo.
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2019, 10:41:16 PM »
Maybe just maybe it's fixed.  Had 4 successful runs today. :pinkelephant: :cartwheel: :whoohoo:

Last one with vacuum runing.   
Gary

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal