Author Topic: More Supercar fun  (Read 1012 times)

Offline RayW

More Supercar fun
« on: May 02, 2019, 03:08:17 PM »
Following my supercar drive day at Brands Hatch race circuit last September, I was back there again on Monday for more fun, thanks to a combined Christmas and birthday present from my wife.
I drove three of the same cars as last time - the Audi R8, Ferrari California, and Lamborghini Gallardo, but this time I also upgraded to the Lamborghini Huracan, which is the successor to the Gallardo. With a V10 engine delivering over 600 BHP, a 0-60 MPH time of 2.9 seconds, and a glorious soundtrack it was a pretty exciting drive, reaching just about 130 MPH at the end of the main straight.
Prior to my drives, I had two hot passenger laps in a BMW M3, and at the end of the day I finished with an incredible hot passenger lap in an Ariel Atom, one of the fastest accelerating cars around.
Here is the YouTube link:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMJE7799y8g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMJE7799y8g</a>

Enjoy!!
Ray

Offline Jo

• Administrator
  • Hampshire, england.
Re: More Supercar fun
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 03:40:43 PM »
Those brakes are a bit squeaky  :facepalm:

And all those Sunday drivers  :ShakeHead:

Jo
Enjoyment is more important than achievement.

Offline RayW

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 03:53:17 PM »
I dread to think how much new brakes would be, but when you have spent best part of a quarter of a million pounds on a car, a few thousand is nothing.
All those Ferraris, Audis, Nissans, Porsches etc were a bit of a pain, but great fun blowing them all away!
Ray

Offline RayW

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 04:34:29 PM »
This is the beast in question. People could definitely see you coming in this!
Ray

Offline crueby

• Rochester NY
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2019, 05:14:29 PM »
What fun!  Though more fun would have been to invite all of us along!   :Lol:

Offline cnr6400

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2019, 05:38:35 PM »
All of us in a wooden hay wagon behind the Lambo might cause a bit of trouble with the aerodynamics at 230 km/h...... :naughty:

Overheard:  "do you smell smoke?"     and  "haaaaaaannnnnngggg ooooonnnnn Chhhhrrrriiiiissssss......."

But it would be fun for a little while until the winky little clutch disk got launched into low earth orbit!    :cheers:
"I've cut that stock three times, and it's still too short!"

Offline crueby

• Rochester NY
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2019, 05:54:54 PM »
All of us in a wooden hay wagon behind the Lambo might cause a bit of trouble with the aerodynamics at 230 km/h...... :naughty:

Overheard:  "do you smell smoke?"     and  "haaaaaaannnnnngggg ooooonnnnn Chhhhrrrriiiiissssss......."

But it would be fun for a little while until the winky little clutch disk got launched into low earth orbit!    :cheers:

:lolb: :lolb:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal