Author Topic: Jo Started this  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Robert Hornby

• Terrigal NSW Australia
Jo Started this
« on: April 08, 2019, 06:59:07 AM »
I thought we might share our pets as they are an important part of our lives. And as Jo started with a photo of her bunny (in the gardening section), although we didn't get to know his/her name, it looks very nice and well fed - good one Jo.

So here is our workshop pooch a Labradoodle called Peppa, we got her as a breeding dog, we were her guardians until she had a third set of puppies and then she was de-sexed and then she was fully transferred to our ownership. She is now 4 years old a a great reason to take more walks each day.

Robert
Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill

Offline Jo

• Administrator
  • Hampshire, england.
Re: Jo Started this
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 08:11:00 AM »
Peppa Poodle - good name. Enjoy having a puppy around they grow up all too soon.

And as Jo started with a photo of her bunny (in the gardening section), although we didn't get to know his/her name, it looks very nice and well fed - good one Jo.

Little Lawnmower is a wild rabbit that is trying to move in to my garden. He's well fed because he has been eating my plants  :rant: And he did not take the hint and go away, he's back   >:(

Jo
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 08:14:13 AM by Jo »
Enjoyment is more important than achievement.

Offline b.lindsey

• Global Moderator
  • Dallas, NC, USA
    • Workbench-Miniatures
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 02:25:35 PM »
I think I had posted this in the shop restoration thread but will post it again here, to keep the thread going. This is Scout, who started as a foster rescue but seems to have become one of the family now. Otherwise know as Velcro dog as well as Shop dog.

Typical exchange:  Me: (walking from the mill to the fridge) "Scout, I will be right back."
                            Scout: "I would really feel more comfortable if we went together."

Bill

Offline Allen Smithee

• Mordor, Middle Earth
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 07:07:32 PM »
I see your dog and raise you two dogs who have declared the spare room to be occupied territory. If you disturb them you risk awakening sleeping giants only to fill them with a terrible resolve...

The Blonde is Snowie, a 12-year-old labradoodle. The doggie of colour is Charles, a 4-year-old cockerpoo.

PDR

Quidquid latine dictum sit altum sonatur

Offline Vixen

• Hampshire UK
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 07:10:55 PM »
It may not be as cuddly as Jo's Easter bunny

It may not be as cute as Bill's Scout or Robert's Peppa or Allen's Snowie and Charles.

It's not even a household pet

It may not even be a very attractive cactus plant. But this is a once a year event which only lasts for two days before the flower withers and dies. This year it put out two beautiful flowers, Unfortunately, they will be gone tomorrow, so look and enjoy while you can.

Mike

« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 07:22:00 PM by Vixen »
It is the journey that matters, not the destination

Sometimes, it can be a long and winding road

Offline bent

• Wet side of Washington State, USA
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2019, 07:24:55 PM »
Jo, that looks more like dinner than a lawnmower...

Our two cats are louder than usual since the Mrs. went to visit her Mom for a week.  The black one seeks attention from me, and upchucking her food apparently is one way to do so.  And the carpet spot cleaner machine is broken. :zap: :hammerbash:

Ah well, at least the latest batch of IPA turned out well. :DrinkPint:

Now that the weather has climbed back up above freezing, I need to get my shop squared away and get back to chip making.

Edit: sorry, can't find cat pics on my phone...will remedy at a later date.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 07:28:04 PM by bent »

Offline Robert Hornby

• Terrigal NSW Australia
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2019, 11:54:45 PM »
Peppa on her morning walk, it has started to cool down now as we are in our Autumn (all the way down to 23 C )  :Jester: >:D

Robert
Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill

Offline Pete49

• top of the gulf SA, Gateway to the Flinders Ranges
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 03:17:46 AM »
Peppa Poodle - good name. Enjoy having a puppy around they grow up all too soon.
Little Lawnmower is a wild rabbit that is trying to move in to my garden. He's well fed because he has been eating my plants  :rant: And he did not take the hint and go away, he's back   >:(
Jo
A lead pellet between the eyes and a welcome addition to the larder. Also improves the vegetables per square meter success.
Pete
I used to have a friend.....but the rope broke and he ran away :(....Good news everybody I have another friend...I used chain this time :)

Offline nj111

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2019, 10:13:30 AM »
As you'll see in the pictures we love the companionship of dogs. Have had Bearded Collies for 30 years, as you can see they all love to play ball.
Nick

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal