The Showcase > Shows

Midlands Model Engineering Show 2018

(1/9) > >>

Jo:
The next big UK model engineering show is only a few weeks away the Midlands Model Engineer show. I was just wondering if anyone else was planning on going and if we could meet up for a coffee  :)

Like last year I am planning to go on the Thursday to pick up some Alyn Foundry castings from Andy (Chipmaster)  :pinkelephant: I know a couple of our members are having a display table at the show but I will let the Mike's tell you about what they are taking.

I will be picking up my ticket this coming week as they are cheaper if you book in advance and even cheaper if you buy in bulk via a club  ;)

Jo

Jasonb:
I might go but will decide the day before depending on what work I have on and the weather.

That means I will pay full price for my ticket rather than blag a freebee, can't complain about the loss of shows if you don't support them by paying for entry. ;)

Jo:

--- Quote from: Jasonb on September 29, 2018, 08:13:51 AM ---That means I will pay full price for my ticket rather than blag a freebee, can't complain about the loss of shows if you don't support them by paying for entry. ;)

--- End quote ---

blag a freebee  :o

This is my Xmas present and fuel compensation for picking up some flywheels - full discounted priced was paid to the show organisers for my ticket (but not by me  :mischief: )

Jo

Mike Bondarczuk:
Hi Jo,

I have purchased tickets for both Thursday and Friday and shall be there pm on the first day and am on the second and then driving home again.

Blackgates are bringing my order for completion of the Clarkson Tandem you sold me two years ago and I have other items to collect s well.

Hopefully see you at a coffee stall or something for a chat  :cheers:

Mike

mikecole7:
Mike Tull, Harry Williams and myself are sharing a stand at the Midlands show. we should have 10 engines on display.

I am taking 7 engines, Harry will have a Gnome and a Anzani Y type and Mike is taking his brilliant Bristol Jupiter.

I'm hoping to be there everyday and Mike is hoping to be there Friday and Saturday.

See you there.
     Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version