Author Topic: 1898 Automobile A.K.A. horseless carriage  (Read 65495 times)

Offline bent

• Wet side of Washington State, USA
Re: 1898 Automobile A.K.A. horseless carriage
« Reply #570 on: September 09, 2019, 06:47:45 PM »
Sorry to hear this, Thomas.  But dang, you are so close!  Wish I lived nearer to you to make a purchase worthwhile, but it'd be a long haul from Seattle.  Hope you can convince whoever buys it to post the finished results here, just to get some closure!  Best of luck to you.

Offline Ye-Ole Steam Dude

• Deep East Texas on Sam Rayburn Lake
« Reply #571 on: September 09, 2019, 09:08:38 PM »
Sorry to hear this, Thomas.  But dang, you are so close!  Wish I lived nearer to you to make a purchase worthwhile, but it'd be a long haul from Seattle.  Hope you can convince whoever buys it to post the finished results here, just to get some closure!  Best of luck to you.

Hello Bent,

Yeah it would be a bit hard to put that thing in the mail and ship to you  :ROFL:, however sure would be hard for the Postal Service to loose it  :lolb:. It would be nice to watch it be completed and then running.

Have a great day,
Thomas

Thomas

toolznthings

« Reply #572 on: September 10, 2019, 12:29:49 AM »
Well i missed the boat on this post. So sorry to hear of your back issue. Been there years ago and it is not fun !
Take care and keep posting !

Brian

« Reply #573 on: September 10, 2019, 12:47:58 AM »
Well i missed the boat on this post. So sorry to hear of your back issue. Been there years ago and it is not fun !
Take care and keep posting !

Brian

Hello Brian,

Thank you, I hope to stay plenty active.

Have a great day,
Thomas
Thomas

Offline Brian Rupnow

• Barrie, Ontario Canada
« Reply #574 on: September 10, 2019, 01:04:02 AM »
Thomas--I sympathize with you. I too have a back that gets very upset and painful if I stand at my machines very long. I've been on a major diet and exercise program, hoping that would help my back, but I don't think it's helping a lot. Best of luck to you, and I hope that if you "take it easy" for a while you will feel better.---Brian

« Reply #575 on: September 10, 2019, 01:39:01 AM »
Thomas--I sympathize with you. I too have a back that gets very upset and painful if I stand at my machines very long. I've been on a major diet and exercise program, hoping that would help my back, but I don't think it's helping a lot. Best of luck to you, and I hope that if you "take it easy" for a while you will feel better.---Brian

Hello Brian,

Thank you so much for the sympathetic and understanding of my situation. I too have been on a diet and really not sure if I can tell any positive change. I also bought one of these "ab-rockers" (not a brand name) so that I can do light exercises without putting any strain on the ole back. Without a doubt, this has really helped me a lot. I am hoping that within a few months of staying out of the shop and doing my exercises that I will feel a whole lot better.

Have a great day,
Thomas
Thomas

Offline Johnmcc69

• Erie Pa., USA
« Reply #576 on: September 12, 2019, 12:01:18 AM »
I too am sad to hear about this, your build log & videos have been very enjoyable & you've done some really nice engineering here.

As mentioned by Bent & others, I would love to come over & help you complete it, but..Texas is a long way from Pennsylvania.

First things first though...your health. Take care of that back Thomas.

I look forward to any future projects you have up your sleeve & will be awaiting those,

:cheers:
John

« Reply #577 on: September 12, 2019, 12:43:45 AM »
I too am sad to hear about this, your build log & videos have been very enjoyable & you've done some really nice engineering here.

As mentioned by Bent & others, I would love to come over & help you complete it, but..Texas is a long way from Pennsylvania.

First things first though...your health. Take care of that back Thomas.

I look forward to any future projects you have up your sleeve & will be awaiting those,

:cheers:
John

Hello John,

Thank you very much. I am feeling pretty good today, haven't been in the shop in several days and doing my light exercises which really help.

Have a great day,
Thomas
Thomas

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal