General Category > Chatterbox

Items for Sale

(1/1)

Twizseven:
Is there anywhere on this site for items for sale.  I have a friend who has a Myford Super 7 (1994 onwards) in immaculate condition, on Myford stand, with every conceivable accessory.  He also has a Schaublin 70 lathe (3ph on Schaublin stand) with lots of accessories to sell.  He would like to try and sell privately before going the Ebay route.

Many Thanks,

Colin

b.lindsey:
Colin, there isn't a separate place to post for sale items, but if you will post it in the "chatterbox" area, I am sure it will be seen. Contact information is best handled through PM's as posting an email address on the open forum can invite spammers.

Bill

Twizseven:
Bill,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I did not think I had seen a For Sale section, but felt I should check.

Myford Super 7
This is a late model (Green) Myford Super 7 lathe (1994+).  It is single phase and fitted (via Riser Blocks) on Myford stand  with sliding doors.

The lathe has Induction Hardened Bedways, gearbox, powered cross-feed, clutch, B&W  two axis DRO, Halogen task light, Lead-screw hand-wheel.  The carriage, slides and tailstock all move freely and there are no marks on the bedways.  It is immaculate.

Accessories include: 3 jaw chuck with inside and outside jaws, 4 jaw chuck, ER32 chuck and collet set (18 collets), keyless drill chuck on MT2 taper, Die Holder on MT2 taper, Myford double swivel milling slide, Metric Conversion gear-set, Stevenson 33/34 gear-set,  fixed steady, travelling steady, boxed set of Dixons type QCTP (toolpost and 4 holders), a fitted QCTP, further 9 QC tool holders, selection of HSS lathe tools, small selection of insert tooling, drive plate for turning between centres, MT2 Centre, MT2 revolving centre, wood turning rest.

This lathe was used by a clock maker and appears to have had very little use.

Schaublin 70

Nice machine on makers stand, 3 phase, two speed and reverse, suds pump, lever operated collet chuck, headstock dividing attachment, lever operated tailstock which takes W12 collets, standard cross-slide, cut-off cross-slide, capstan tailstock, 63 collets and various other components.

If any one wants further details please PM me.

I am advertising these lathes on behalf of a colleague.

Colin

b.lindsey:
Nice looking machines Colin!! To bad they are on the wrong side of the pond for me  :-[. I hope they will find a good home!!

Bill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version