The Showcase > Shows

Guildford Gala Weekend 2018

(1/6) > >>

Jo:
In years gone by the Guildford Model Engineering Rally was one of the best model engineering shows around but the Guildford Model Rally is no more and they have replaced it with a new show the "Gala weekend"  :noidea: on the 7th and 8th July.

I know a couple of you are taking along your tent for your models and are planning to be there both days  8) I for one am currently only committing to going on the Saturday, when Tony and Helen (HJH Tooling) are bringing along their goodies for me to have a rummage through  :naughty:  But I also noted that the Guildford club members will be only taking along their models for display on the Sunday  :disappointed:

Is anyone else planning to go along?

Jo

P.S. Entrance and parking are both FREE  :)

Jasonb:
As the two Mikes are going I thought I may pop along for a short visit.

Will HJH have a stand or are you getting a personal rummage in the car park?

Jo:
Helen and Tony will be having a stand and no doubt be bringing the scrounge hound  :Love: with them. They always reckon the model engineers with money in their pockets to spend go the first day.

I was planning a bit more than a 'short' visit  :stickpoke:

Jo

Mike Bondarczuk:
Jo,

What is the post code for the Gala so that I can enter it into my SatNav to find the park again.

Mike

Vixen:
Hi Mike,

Google gives the post code as GU1 1TU. The GMES site is off London Road at the north east corner of Stoke Park.

Call by and say hello to the two Mikes and our collection of big aero engines.

Mike   :ThumbsUp: :ThumbsUp:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version