About MEM > Introduce Yourself

Renewed interest

(1/1)

ozzie34231:
Hello All,
I'm Ozzie, actually Jerry "Ozzie" Pryor. I'm in Sarasota FL, been here about 20 years now; originally from PA, the CA.
I learned to use a lathe from my dad when I was about 14-15, but then came girls and all, and I didn't get back to machining for about 50 years. Somewhere around 2000-2002 I bought a used Shoptask 3 in 1 machine. It came with the original information that talked about being CNC ready.
The short story is that I converted that machine and used and improved it for 12 years.
I now have a Shizuoka knee mill and a 1440 lathe, along with more tools than I like to admit.
The Shiz was built in the mid 70s as a CNC machine, later disabled to a manual, and now back to CNC by me. The lathe was/is a Vectrax also Made CNC by me. I have been a Mach user for its duration, dating back to about 2002; now using Mach 4 with Pokeys57cnc motion devices for both machines.
I've had 13 articles published by Village Press, and I've put up a few Youtube videos under jerryozziepryor.
Cheers,
Ozzie

vcutajar:
Hi Ozzie and welcome to the group.  Are you doing anything interesting?

Vince

b.lindsey:
Hi and welcome Ozzie.  :hi:

Bill

Kim:
Hi there Ozzie,
Welcome to MEM!
Kim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

[0] Board index