Author Topic: FREE PLANS!  (Read 4688 times)

Offline Pete49

• top of the gulf SA, Gateway to the Flinders Ranges
Re: FREE PLANS!
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2018, 04:16:00 AM »
Here is part of the comment posted on the site by a motorboys member.......

There were two editions and there were a number of additions and corrections that appeared over time. I have scanned my [first edition] book and added the additions and corrections which turn it in effect to being like the second edition, only better. I have compiled all the pages into a single indexed pdf file."

Pete
I used to have a friend.....but the rope broke and he ran away :(....Good news everybody I have another friend...I used chain this time :)

Offline Jasonb

• Surrey, UK
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2018, 07:55:17 AM »
Can't be a better version as poor old Eric does not get a mention as a Motor Boy as he does in the second edition :LittleDevil:

The real pity is that the castings for all these engines are all but impossible to come buy, with only two of those engines from bar stock and two others relatively easy to do from barstock I can't see many of the others being made as there are only a few of us who will carve the "cast" crankcases from solid so apart from something to look through there is not a lot of use in having the plans book filling your harddisc

Offline Admiral_dk

• Søften - Denmark
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2018, 10:15:29 PM »
Well I love to see and study plans as it usually makes wiser - thought not always for long with my memory  :embarassed:

I do have the original version 1 DVD and I have downloaded the revision 2 recently after Ken released it - but I'm still curious about the rest  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal