Author Topic: Using This Forum ?  (Read 867 times)

Offline Hugh Currin

• Box Elder, SD, USA
    • www.currin.us
Using This Forum ?
« on: March 07, 2018, 08:27:20 PM »
I'm getting a little frustrated. For many years I've tracked this forum by looking down the new posts on the left side of the main page and clicking on topics of interest. I usually can recognize those I'm interested in or have posted to. But recently the posts have scrolled off this new post list before I get back to the forum. This happens even when I get here once or twice a day. I fear I'll not be able to log on as often in the future so the problem will soon be magnified. One example, I posted to "The Jupiter" thread March 6 at 9AM. I logged in today, March 7 at 1PM and the thread had scrolled off.

So, how does everyone else manage this forum? I think there are notifications but haven't used them. What say you?

Thanks.

Hugh
Hugh

Offline Jasonb

• Surrey, UK
Re: Using This Forum ?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 08:29:08 PM »
Top of the page "Show unread posts since last visit" just under where it says hello Hugh. This will list all the posts since you last visited.

Offline Vixen

• Hampshire UK
Re: Using This Forum ?
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 09:29:48 PM »
You can also go to the bottom of the 'Home Page'.  In the section titled " Forum Stats"( it's almost at the bottom of the page) you can click on the line which says "View the most recent posts on this forum". There you will find all the last two days worth of posts, in full , with photos, etc.

Mike
It is the journey that matters, not the destination

Sometimes, it can be a long and winding road

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal