Author Topic: Dale Detrich Sparkplugs  (Read 1270 times)

Offline stevehuckss396

• Sterling Heights, MI USA
    • Steve's Miniature Sparkplugs
Dale Detrich Sparkplugs
« on: November 24, 2017, 11:41:48 PM »
Hello Everyone!

Some of you may already know but Uncle Dale has all but retired from model engineering. He is still tinkering around but cannot make it to any more shows to show his models. Because of this I have purchased all of his stock of sparkplugs and tooling to make them. So if anybody is interested in getting plugs made by dale I will have them for sale. You can reach me by PM or email me at stevehuckss396@gmail.com. I will also have a few in my pocket at the names show and Zanesville show. I have the 8-40 and 1/4-32 side fire plugs of dales original design.
Do not be like the cat who wanted a fish but was afraid to get his paws wet.

Offline Doc

• USA ND
Re: Dale Detrich Sparkplugs
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 06:10:08 PM »
Steve I had someone wanting to know where to get small spark plugs. I hope you don't mind I posted a link to you youtube channel along with your gmail add. If you don't want that posted just let me know and I'll remove it.

Offline steamer

• Global Moderator
  • Central Massachusetts, USA
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 06:15:06 PM »
Hi Steve    pull together (13) 10-40 rimfires ....ill jook up tonight with funds...
Dave
"Mister M'Andrew, don't you think steam spoils romance at sea?"
Damned ijjit!

Offline stevehuckss396

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 10:36:54 PM »
Steve I had someone wanting to know where to get small spark plugs. I hope you don't mind I posted a link to you youtube channel along with your gmail add. If you don't want that posted just let me know and I'll remove it.

No problem Doc, Thanks

Offline stevehuckss396

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 10:41:52 PM »
Hi Steve    pull together (13) 10-40 rimfires ....ill jook up tonight with funds...
Dave

Hello Steamer!

I do not have any parts made for 10-40 plugs yet. All I have at this time are 1/4's and 8's. If you need them right away you can get them from Roy Sholl at S/S. If you can wait I hope to be working on them in a few weeks after the holidays. Right now I'm trying to get the 8-40 stock built up as it is low.

Offline steamer

• Global Moderator
  • Central Massachusetts, USA
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 02:15:04 AM »
Dave

Hello Steamer!

I do not have any parts made for 10-40 plugs yet. All I have at this time are 1/4's and 8's. If you need them right away you can get them from Roy Sholl at S/S. If you can wait I hope to be working on them in a few weeks after the holidays. Right now I'm trying to get the 8-40 stock built up as it is low.

Nope....I'll wait for you to come around.   No worries.....I'm not going anywhere....just want to throw money at you.   8)

Dave
"Mister M'Andrew, don't you think steam spoils romance at sea?"
Damned ijjit!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal