Author Topic: Dear Santa, I would like for Xmas.....  (Read 11579 times)

fcheslop

Re: Dear Santa, I would like for Xmas.....
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2012, 08:09:19 PM »
Hi Jo, Looks like Santa has been very kind.Funny I was at  working Cragside house today and managed a look round he even had a water turbine fitted to roast the meat on the kitchen range as well as the elect generators :o
kind regards
frazer

Online Jo

• Administrator
  • Hampshire, england.
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2012, 08:13:10 PM »
Between you and me tights are horrid, I was more of a stockings girl. But they seem to have gone out of fashion :o, modern tastes are very strange :disappointed:.

I think my operating system is now compatible with Alibre, but with only 30 days to try it our I need to wait until Xmas to enable it so that I have time to play.
____
Craigside :Love:: another must visit site.

Jo
Enjoyment is more important than achievement.

fcheslop

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2012, 08:18:06 PM »
Hi Jo, A visit is a must its the jewel in the crown of the National Trust as the house and grounds are intact.
Guess I'm lucky as I get to visit and see the areas that the public don't. Well during my lunch break :Lol:
kind regards
frazer

Offline Don1966

• Columbia, MS
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2012, 09:47:44 PM »
Jo, I was pretty sure that was what you meant, but my wife keeps telling me I come across intimidating and I don't mean to.
I met an Irish girl when I was in the military and when I dropped her home, she looked at me and said "knock me up in the morning". Well not being to formilar with different cultures I looked at her and said, "excuse me." Seeing my puzzled look she explained what she meant ,come knock in the morning.
This was way I wanted to make sure I understood correctly. I hope I not digging myself deeper here LOL!!!

Regards Don

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal