Author Topic: Bye bye FOZZY. Thanks pal ...  (Read 1915 times)

Offline Bluechip

• Derbyshire
Bye bye FOZZY. Thanks pal ...
« on: September 02, 2017, 08:49:45 AM »
Last day with my little Fozzy.

I think I might miss it ....  :(

Don't think the new one is going to be as much fun ...

Anyway FE15KLD, thanks for all the nice times. Hope you find a good home.

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Dave

Offline Jo

• Administrator
  • Hampshire, england.
Re: Bye bye FOZZY. Thanks pal ...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 09:00:14 AM »
 :(

It might be: think positively at least with a petrol the heater will work faster  :ThumbsUp:

Jo
Enjoyment is more important than achievement.

Offline Bluechip

• Derbyshire
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 11:03:21 AM »
:(

It might be: think positively at least with a petrol the heater will work faster  :ThumbsUp:

Jo

Nowt wrong with the heater on the diesel, came on fairly quick. Anyway, heated seats at front ...  :ThumbsUp:

Gone now ...  :(  Feel a bit sad ... Like leaving one's loyal and  affectionate pooch at the kennels while you go swanning around the Seychelles for a fortnight.

This CVT lark is a bit weird after some 1 & a bit million miles with a can of cogs and a spoon to stir 'em ...  :thinking:
We'll see tomorrow ...  :ThumbsUp:

Dave

Offline Jo

• Administrator
  • Hampshire, england.
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 01:36:58 PM »
Maybe you will have to name this new one Fangle or Jangle  :Lol: See you tomorrow. It will be a good trip to get used to it.

My father tells me he has just brought some ONIONS  :facepalm:

Jo

simplyloco

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 01:55:46 PM »
Last day with my little Fozzy.

I think I might miss it ....  :(

Don't think the new one is going to be as much fun ...

Anyway FE15KLD, thanks for all the nice times. Hope you find a good home.

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Dave

I know how you feel Dave. I got rid of my little baby recently: I couldn't crawl in and out of it anymore!
No more Spanish drug dealer impersonations...
John

porky1 by inkaboat, on Flickr

Offline Jo

• Administrator
  • Hampshire, england.
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 04:50:41 PM »
Dave, While I remember no need to get Jaffa crumbs in your new car I still have plenty  ;)

But other chocolatey things  :-X

Jo

Offline Jo

• Administrator
  • Hampshire, england.
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 05:59:24 PM »
Thanks for visiting today Dave  8)

Did I mention how nice your new car is  :Love: Not sure where they hid the clutch pedal  :noidea:

Sadly since you left it has been raining which means my internet connection is  :(

I am looking forward to seeing my father's reaction to seeing your onions you gave me  :Lol: in fact I was not ready for the size of tht Toms either... Everything you do seems to be large  ::)

Jo

Offline Bluechip

• Derbyshire
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2017, 06:37:30 PM »
Thanks for visiting today Dave  8)

Did I mention how nice your new car is  :Love: Not sure where they hid the clutch pedal  :noidea:

Sadly since you left it has been raining which means my internet connection is  :(

I am looking forward to seeing my father's reaction to seeing your onions you gave me  :Lol: in fact I was not ready for the size of tht Toms either... Everything you do seems to be large  ::)

Jo

Maybe I ought to get the clutch pedal back, did you note the dog's breakfast I made of reversing?  :embarassed:  On the diesel I put my boot on it and regulate the speed with the clutch ..... Well, I did the first bit OK .... Oh, the shame! .....  Hope I left no marks ....

Alas, not everything is large ...   :lolb:

Toms are these:

https://www.thompson-morgan.com/p/tomato-cuore-di-bue-vita-sementireg-italian-seeds/gww0434TM

But like everything the picture is a bit optimistic . They are quite good early on in the season but now, at the end, they don't ripen properly. The 'shoulders' stay greenish. Don't matter, just slice them off. I fry most of them or freeze them after blending them and cooking with chopped onions

What time did I leave? Didn't note it. Can't find the elapsed time wotsit on this one ...  :headscratch:    I got to Robbie's at 15:10

Quite chuffed with the MPG, gave 46.2 which is much better than I thought with a petrol ...

Anyway, having scoffed one of a brace of dead pies I found in the freezer, it's now Becky o'clock ....  :DrinkPint:

Another 'Thank-you' for taking my junk ...  ;D

Dave

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal