Author Topic: Posting In Line Photos hosted on MEM  (Read 5943 times)

Offline AdeV

• Administrator
Re: Posting In Line Photos hosted on MEM
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2017, 04:17:58 PM »
Hi Ade,  I think we have all been a bit remiss in not taking up your suggestion of a 1:1 scale board a few days back.  I for one would be delighted to see what you are doing full size, 1:1 is just another scale after all.  We even have some 2:1 threads, though admittedly they are 2:1 models of a smaller model.

In fact, I have not noticed anyrules on limitations to the acceptable scale on any of the boards anyway, so probably no new board required.  I doubt that we will be overrun 1:1 enthusiasts as I guess they deal with different problems to the normal ones here, but your posts, of all people belong and are very welcome here.  It would be great to see what you are doing.

Thanks again for all you do for our community.  You and the other admins and moderators make this a great place to hang out, and your effort is much appreciated.

MJM460

Hi MJM,

Well, as one of the admins, I guess I've got a pretty good chance of getting any board I liked added  :LittleDevil: >:D :naughty: - but you'll be glad to hear that I only use my powers for good  :Jester:...

I'll be posting irregular updates on my engine stuff at Madmodder, but chances are I'm sure I could find a board to pop a few posts in here. So far though, all I've done is take 1 1/2 V12s to pieces, cleaned the big bits of one of them, then stuck it all in boxes and moved to a new workshop... so it's not like there's much in the way of exciting stuff to report yet.

Thank you for your kind words - none of us are in this for the accolades, but they never hurt when they're forthcoming  :cheers:
Cheers,
Ade
--
I'm just a poor old man. I have no time for law-breakers. My legs are grey. My ears are gnarled. My eyes are old and bent.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal