Author Topic: Hello Again  (Read 1315 times)

Offline Ginger Nut

• Woolnwood
Hello Again
« on: May 13, 2017, 05:17:09 AM »
Its been some time since I signed in to this forum, so thought it best to reintroduce myself and say Hi!

I did some time back http://www.modelenginemaker.com/index.php/topic,1810.msg26720.html#msg26720

I took a big sojourn for a number of reasons mainly at the time I saw no hope of actually getting time to make any models  :'(

:Director: Then just 12 months ago all things changed drastically but for the better  :cartwheel: a number of things happened resulting in us buying a home in Ipswich QLD 1000ks from Sydney, kids and grand kids. We have gone from having rented for the last 20yrs to owning our own 4bedroom double garage/shed/workshop   :whoohoo: :whoohoo:

Its taken time to get up and going as much sorting and making things for the home and our needs came about. The garage took shape over 3 months to be workable where most everything could be accessed used moved out of the way till required again. Thats still the situation really as I am on making a few new benches as I only have one solid one.

A sample of what I've made since the move an out door setting. The table 2mx900x750H Long bench 1900x450Hx380W Short bench 1mx450Hx380W

The work bench I'm on making mainly for woodwork 1800Lx900Wx850H + 3" wheels and plywood top and base to be fitted and 8" vice.
Its rough but it will do me.

Of course there has been plenty Honeydu jobs  :insane:  :facepalm: that will never stop I guess.

I'll find an area on here to post some interesting gear I have acquired in the time not on here.

Ray

Offline paul gough

• Tropical Queensland, Australia
Re: Hello Again
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 05:35:47 AM »
Greetings Ray, Hope you get some time to yourself and start playing with Myford. Regards, Paul Gough.

Offline vcutajar

• Marsascala, MALTA
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 07:53:50 AM »
Welcome back Ray.

Vince

Offline b.lindsey

• Global Moderator
  • Dallas, NC, USA
    • Workbench-Miniatures
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 02:45:39 PM »