Author Topic: What is this tool  (Read 261 times)

Online gldavison

  • Full Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 168
  • Tarkio, Mo.
What is this tool
« on: September 18, 2020, 02:42:13 AM »
A friend brought this tool to me wanting to know what it is used for. I know Ive seen this before. Seems like it is a band adjusting tool for automatic transmissions. Iam thinking GM back in the 50's & 60's 4 speed Hydromatic.  But I could be wrong.

I did not measure the sockets, but I believe the 12 point to be 7/8 or 15/16, and the square 3/8.