Author Topic: Stirling Air Engine Rally Sunday 23/4 at Kew Bridge Museum of Water & Steam  (Read 4745 times)

Offline crueby

• Rochester NY
Quick! Give the shop gnomes some cookies before they think up some more mischief!

Offline b.lindsey

• Global Moderator
  • Dallas, NC, USA
    • Workbench-Miniatures
Thinking that the red wine may not solve that problem  :-[. Things have to be better tomorrow though.

Bill

Offline Flyboy Jim

• Independence, Oregon
You know what they say Dave bad news comes in threes.....   :(

Three hours trying to unblock my loo  :toilet_claw:. Now I have a blocked loo, bath and shower  :censored:

Someone has got it in for me today  :cussing:

Jo

That sounds like some of my fix-it projects Jo. Another few hours work and you might have it back to the point where you just have just a ................well...............blocked loo!  :wallbang:

Now as far as the doctor recommended red wine............just remember that you can't be selective here. If the doctor says to do something that you don't want to do...........you have to do that as well!  >:(

Jim

Sherline 4400 Lathe
Sherline 5400 Mill
"You can do small things on big machines, but you can do small things on small machines".

Offline Jo

• Administrator
  • Hampshire, england.
 :wallbang: I was still pratting around with it at midnight... I've given up and booked a man to come and do the pleasure of sorting it out for me  :naughty:.

Sadly I still have the same bottle of red wine from two weeks ago that I have not yet finished drinking  :(.

Jo
Enjoyment is more important than achievement.

Offline Alyn Foundry

• North Wales, Great Britain.
Dear Jo.

Sorry to read of your problems I hope all goes well for you, a glass of Red has been my last thing at night since my near death encounter 13 years and counting. I'm pretty sure all here will be " rooting " for you.

Kind regards, Graham.

PS. Jason. If you want to start a thread for the CHUK engine I'd be glad to collaborate. We had loads of fun with them, many different ideas for valve operations.

Offline Jo

• Administrator
  • Hampshire, england.
Thanks Guys,

I am trying to convince myself that this will be good for me as it will make me young, thin and free again. (Ok two out of three ain't bad  ;) )

Then all I will need is a handsome set of castings to come visiting with chocolates and red wine and we can both run away to the workshop together  :naughty:

Jo
Enjoyment is more important than achievement.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal