Author Topic: Dead Mini Mill  (Read 2562 times)

Offline RayW

Dead Mini Mill
« on: August 17, 2015, 05:25:23 PM »
What great timing! My Clarke CMD10 Mini Mill has decided to die on me, just when I'm waiting for my new engine kit to arrive. Disembowelled the machine this afternoon and relieved it of of its electrical/electronic bits, which will be winging their way to Clarke's Service Department tomorrow to be sorted out.
Looks like it's going to be an expensive week. The vacuum cleaner seized up yesterday, my car is in for repair on Wednesday, and the wife's car is due for its annual MOT test on Friday!
Ray

Offline b.lindsey

• Global Moderator
  • Dallas, NC, USA
    • Workbench-Miniatures
Re: Dead Mini Mill
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 06:18:52 PM »
Bummer Ray...some mornings it just don't pay to get out of bed!!

Bill

Offline gmac

• British Columbia Canada
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 10:00:06 PM »
I remember those days! Building a log house up north and had the track on the Caterpillar separate. So I switched to hauling logs with the Land Rover and that was going fine till I sheared the shift lever right off the top of the transmission. So I went to the Ford pickup to get parts to fix A and B only to find the truck's brake fluid all over the ground. Friends arrived at the end of the day to find me laying in the hay field watching the eagles power diving in the sky......    The day will improve...one way or another!

Cheers and better luck
Garry

Offline Imagineering

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 12:44:19 AM »
Came onto the Site & found your Post, so I though that I would add to it to keep you company.

I just picked up a load of recycled Matai Timber in my Station Wagon, slammed the Boot and promptly shoved a piece of Timber through the Front Window!

Offline RayW

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 09:31:34 AM »
Thanks Guys. Just stopped laughing and feeling better already! :)
Ray

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal