Author Topic: Fire sale  (Read 11827 times)

Offline zeeprogrammer

• West Chester, PA, USA
Re: Fire sale
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2015, 10:18:19 PM »
Long story short...Xavier got the girl.
The rest of the story doesn't matter.
Carl (aka Zee) Will sometimes respond to 'hey' but never 'hey you'.
"To work. To work."
Zee-Another Thread Trasher.

Offline Tennessee Whiskey

• Springfield, Tennessee. USA
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2015, 11:45:03 PM »
He darn sure did , and her pappy's gator wound up as a pair of shoes and a belt for the wedding that was stiched up by feller that he met on Ellis Island,  Bianchi I think was his name.  Her pappy told old Xavier,  let's see if you can roll with this old boy like you did with my daughter.  Well, when old Xavier kicked the gator's butt, Pappy kinda took a liken to the old boy and I think they went on to start Johnston and Murphy  :shrug:?

Cletus

I know one of the great-great nieces owns a quaint little oyster bar on the Isle of Palm  8)

Offline Ian S C

• Stirling Engine Maker Darfield Canterbury N Z
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2015, 01:33:06 PM »
I use meths burners for some of my hot air engines, and I too found out about having to put in a vent hole, but that too has it's trap, if the tank on the burner gets too hot, the vapor comes out the vent and ignites with a quite impressive flame.
Ian S C

Offline Brian Rupnow

• Barrie, Ontario Canada
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2015, 11:50:21 PM »
Never choke an i.c. engine  running Naptha gas when trying to start it, then pull the sparkplug and lay it on the block while turning the engine over to check for spark. It is amazing how exciting it gets, and how quickly!!! Thank God for handy fire extinguishers.----Brian

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal