Author Topic: Temporarily back home for internet access - should be out of rehab Sunday  (Read 2477 times)

Offline PStechPaul

• Cockeysville, MD 21030
Damn rehab facility advertises WIFI but it's been borked all week.  :Mad:  I'll post more when I am back home on a more permanent basis Sunday or Monday. Otherwise all is well...  :cartwheel:  but I'm more like this:  :old:

Offline sshire

• LS Editions
Paul
Glad all went well. Get back in the shop soon.
Best,
Stan

Offline b.lindsey

• Global Moderator
  • Dallas, NC, USA
    • Workbench-Miniatures
Good to hear Paul...hope you are back on your feet (and in Wifi range) soon.

Bill

Offline 90LX_Notch

• North Eastern Pennsylvania USA
    • YouTube Channel
Glad to hear things are going well Paul.

-Bob
Proud Member of MEM

My Engine Videos on YouTube-
http://www.youtube.com/user/Notch90usa/videos

Offline AussieJimG

• Rest In Peace
  • Bywong, NSW, Australia
Onya Paul, it is bad enough being in hospital/rehab but to be deprived of Internet is some sort of torture (like smokers not being allowed to smoke).

Jim

Offline philjoe5

Get well soon Paul.  Glad to hear all went well.  Get some "down time" then you can start making chips again

Cheers,
Phil
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.  - Mark Twain

Offline PStechPaul

• Cockeysville, MD 21030
I've been home for one week now (released on my birthday April 27), and I'm doing well. I have a bit of a stiff neck (which might be the spinal fusion) but I haven't needed pain killers and mostly it's just annoying to have this neck brace on 24/7. I'm anxious to start making chips soon, at which point I will be "chipper"!  :Lol:

I've been watching videos of the procedure because my engineer DNA is fascinated by the surgical techniques and equipment, but I am not allowed to post the links here. I'll keep everyone updated on my progress. My follow-up is in 2 weeks and I hope to get rid of this "pain in the neck" brace.

Offline Don1966

• Columbia, MS
Paul its's hell to be layed up and not being able to do much but no internet. That's pure pain....... :lolb:
Get better bud.................. 8)

Don

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal