Author Topic: The dynamo and the tu-tu  (Read 38316 times)

Offline Don1966

• Columbia, MS
Re: The dynamo and the tu-tu
« Reply #120 on: March 04, 2014, 03:44:08 AM »
Doc that Logic analyser was a expense piece of test equipment and you got it for $2.00. You might try putting it on EBay.

Don

Offline doubletop

• Wellington NZ
?To achieve anything in this game, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.? - Stirling Moss

Offline zeeprogrammer

• West Chester, PA, USA
« Reply #122 on: March 04, 2014, 11:32:23 AM »
Gentlemen gentlemen...he offered to send it to me. Why are you suggesting he sell it?  :lolb:

When my company moved they sold off a bunch of their equipment through an auction for employees. Lots of scopes, meters, lab tables etc. Nice scopes too.

But I lost. Well...I did get some old meter. No probes, no manual. Good dust collector.
Carl (aka Zee) Will sometimes respond to 'hey' but never 'hey you'.
"To work. To work."
Zee-Another Thread Trasher.

Offline Tennessee Whiskey

• Springfield, Tennessee. USA
« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2014, 11:50:56 AM »
Zee, scopes are another thing I know nothing about, however, even I think you should be doing some horse trading with Doc. Shipping can't be that bad and he should be happy to triple his money :naughty:. The one your dynamo is hooked to looks likes it has a nice strong heartbeat, Lipitor? :lolb:

Whiskey

Offline zeeprogrammer

• West Chester, PA, USA
« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2014, 12:17:42 PM »
even I think you should be doing some horse trading with Doc.

If I took a picture of anything I have that's worthwhile to trade...you'd think I'd left the lens cap on.  ;D
"To work. To work."

Offline Doc

• USA ND
« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2014, 10:28:07 PM »
Haha I don't do Ebay I buy but no selling and I really just would like get rid of the thing if I knew more about the thing( I don't know if it is fully functional or not) I'd offer it up but like I said the dam thing is heavy.

I got it for $2.00 I use to bid a couple bucks on all the items nobody bid on thinking maybe I would find a use.

I got this for $2 also on the same sale.

And this one.

I figured just the copper those 2 would be worth way more than 2 bucks but they both worked also so hate to just junk them one is a 90volt dc generator and the other is a 22volt

Then there was this control box I figured with all the switchs it should be worth 2 bucks.

Offline zeeprogrammer

• West Chester, PA, USA
« Reply #126 on: March 04, 2014, 10:31:24 PM »
I got it for $2.00 I use to bid a couple bucks on all the items nobody bid on thinking maybe I would find a use.

I like that approach. My wife seems to use a similar method but without the dollar limit.  :(
"To work. To work."

Offline PStechPaul

• Cockeysville, MD 21030
« Reply #127 on: March 04, 2014, 11:54:34 PM »
I could use the Nobatron 80-18 power supply. It's worth quite a lot, but shipping to MD might be expensive. PM me and maybe we can work out a deal. If you need other electronic parts and/or equipment, I have a lot of stuff. Send me a wish list and I'll see if I can fulfill it.  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal