Author Topic: Hello from the Canary Islands  (Read 2451 times)

Offline angeloscuro

Hello from the Canary Islands
« on: October 23, 2013, 11:19:11 PM »
Hello everyone, my name is Angel and I'm from Canary Islands, first of all I apologize for the English since I'm using the translator, the truth and come to this forum because by chance as I was looking for another product, but not jejejejeje I regret to see mother found this forum because quality mine that are here, it's amazing, good for me I'm fond rc trucks and excavators, but now I have stopped the subject for some economic problems, but what makes me much illusion is able to manufacture a steam locomotive manned, but hey time to time.

with all this I want to thank you for letting me be part of this incredible forum and enjoy it, it goes without saying that I am here to do whatever it takes, and again I apologize but my English is not very good and the the translator less jejejejejejejeje thanks

hola a todos, mi nombre es Ángel y soy de Canarias, primero que nada pido perdon por el ingles ya que estoy utilizando el traductor, la verdad que e llegado a este foro pues por pura casualidad ya que estaba buscando otra pagina, jejejejeje pero no me arrepiento de ver encontrado este foro porque madre mia la calidad de que hay aqui, es increible, bueno por mi parte soy aficionado a los camiones y excavadoras rc, pero ahora tengo parado un poco el  tema por problemas economicos, pero lo que me hace mucha ilusion es poder fabricar una locomotora de vapor tripulada, pero bueno tiempo al tiempo.

con todo esto les quiero dar las gracias por dejarme formar parte de este increible foro y poder disfrutar de el, no hace falta decir que aqui estoy para lo que haga falta, y vuelvo a pedir perdon pero el ingles mio no es muy bueno y el del traductor menos jejejejejejejeje gracias 

Offline ths

• Kangaroo Valley, NSW, Australia
Re: Hello from the Canary Islands
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 12:36:34 AM »
Hi Angel,

The translator does make for an interesting ride, but don't worry, my Spanish(?) is far worse. Welcome to the forum.

Cheers, Hugh.

Offline b.lindsey

• Global Moderator
  • Dallas, NC, USA
    • Workbench-Miniatures
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 12:52:38 AM »
Welcome to MEM Angel. Dont worry about your English, we can figure out what you mean.  Model engines are an international language that we all understand.

Bill

Offline AussieJimG

• Rest In Peace
  • Bywong, NSW, Australia
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 06:52:49 AM »
Welcome Angel, nobody understands the English we speak but we keep speaking anyway.

Jim

Online Jo

• Administrator
  • Hampshire, england.
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 07:06:41 AM »
 :hi: Angel,

Building a Locomotive is a big task. Do you have experience with a lathe/milling machine? You will find one building of our model engines a good way to learn some of the skills you will need on your Loco.

Jo
Enjoyment is more important than achievement.

Offline angeloscuro

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 10:31:04 AM »
hello friends thank you very much for the welcome truth that is appreciated, man management and milling around not esperto but I'm a hack, now only a milling dispogo EINHELL BT-550 and I have modified to cnc (homemade anything of Cadre jejejejeje) and also had a Unimat sl but unfortunately and the situation in which we are at and had to sell, but I'm trying to find a medium about to start another look, and I'll put pictures of some work I've done and some more little thing.

new mind thank you very much and keep asking forgiveness for the English jejejejej

Offline Bezalel

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2013, 10:51:54 AM »
Hi Angel
top score for effort with English.
for many of us  English is our first language and  we  still often fail to communicate clearly.
Queensland - wet one day, humid the next

Offline steamer

• Global Moderator
  • Central Massachusetts, USA
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 10:58:04 AM »

Bienvenido ángel!

Trate de construir un pequeño motor primero con el Unimat primero. La lección es el mismo que con un gran torno y el coste es mucho menor. Trate de construir un wobbler tal vez.

Dave

Welcome Angel!

Try to build a small engine first with the Unimat first.  The lesson is the same as with a big lathe and the cost is much lower.   Try to build a wobbler perhaps.

Dave
"Mister M'Andrew, don't you think steam spoils romance at sea?"
Damned ijjit!

Offline angeloscuro

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2013, 11:46:40 AM »
Bezalel thank you very much for your encouragement, thanks

Steamer I have some shots of a small steam engines 1-4 pistons want to get started on the simplest, what I'm looking for are some plans for a small steam Cladera with all valves, gauges, etc. .. have if I can get something to get started,

with all this again thank you very much for this great reception.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal