Author Topic: We are done  (Read 3777 times)

Bogstandard

We are done
« on: July 25, 2012, 07:51:20 AM »
I would just like to let the members know that less than a week after we international admin started, the site is now complete, except for maybe a few tweaks here and there.

I do hope you like the headings, and you can find your way around easily. Most people seem to be posting in the right places anyway, so it looks like we have got a few things correct.

Do not be dismayed if you don't get a lot of replies to your posts at this time, everyone is frantically posting away on their new plaything, much more than a website that has been up and running a fair while, and it will take a while for everyone to read everything. I myself am only just starting to reply to your great posts.

We would like to point out yet again that we have a sort of sister site, Madmodder. So rather than posting large machine refurbs on here, could you please keep things small and simple, and any larger projects, could you please post it onto Madmodder, where you will still get the recognition for your hard work, as they are more geared towards it, and you may be able to get superior assistance as well.

Another thing I would like to bring to your attention is that this isn't MY site, but an international one that is under the wing of a great set of admin people, Ade, Arnold, Eric, Tel and myself.

We are now going to let you get on with things for a while by yourselves, and only if something major crops up will we get involved.

Just enjoy.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal